Shots Fired Outside Parliament

Medical attention should be withheld with terrorists! It's not like there's any doubt about his guilt ffs

No, the police should make damn sure that no medical attention is needed anymore.

The copper that shot him should be sacked. He only put 4 or 5 rounds into him. He should have emptied the clip, reloaded and done another, just for good measure.

• Like 1

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

KHAN SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE!!!!!   He's a fuucking treacherous Musl1m piece of shit.

" fight "....what fight ?.............you call driving a car into people who have no idea whats going on a fight ?.....i call that basic everyday cowardice.   If someone barged their way into my hou

he has so many multiple personalities that when he threatened to kill himself the police looked at it as a hostage situation

Posted Images

Looks like attacker is dead just flashed up on news

they need to go and hang his family then too.

I dont think thats too far from what is needed....maybe not kill them but the families of these people should pay the price for the children they are raising..... if a mans entire living family will be turfed out the country if he commits such a crime maybe they will start putting more emphasis on raising their children to know right from wrong !

• Like 5

Horrendous cant even begin to imagine what those famlies are going through. Something needs to be done, f**k all this civil liberty pish. If there even a hint of terrorist involvement intern them. Get them off the streets and out of harms way. RIP to the copper and the others who lost there lifes.

@ francie is there no platform you will use to get you're snide digs@our goverment and armed forces. Dont know if you noticed but this is a site predominantly of British people.

• Like 3

Looks like attacker is dead just flashed up on news

they need to go and hang his family then too.

I dont think thats too far from what is needed....maybe not kill them but the families of these people should pay the price for the children they are raising..... if a mans entire living family will be turfed out the country if he commits such a crime maybe they will start putting more emphasis on raising their children to know right from wrong !
I couldn't agree more.

But what I think is very disturbing.

Is im sure there are Muslim family's in this country tonight who will be going to bed happy.with what has happened today in London.

That's the most frightening thing of all.

They are living in our country only a few miles from decent folk.

• Like 1

Rip to the victims.

I will not air my thoughts on here as it is only detracting from the poor victims today, I just hope someone will sit up and taken notice of this problem now.

of course they wont take any notice. fecking sand-niggers cutting soldiers heads off on our streets and nothing gets done.....

• Like 1

To be honest and god rest all those dead and injured, when this kicked off I thought dozens would have been killed like the Paris attacks m let's hope the injured fully recover....

its a sick individual that would drive a car at school children, hope it wasnt just cover for some other plan to be hatched

they do it because they get away with doing it,if for every action there was a bigger reaction it would stop.

• Like 2

You may as well stop worrying about any of it folks and just carry........there will never be the political or social will to apply the type of measures that any of you speak about........feck me, nobody even wants to call them a rude name to their face.

You may as well just leave it and let the cards fall where they will..........because that's what's going to happen anyway

Beleive me, you will be happier.