Shots Fired Outside Parliament

I have many muslim friends and I like them a lot, I even like some things about their various cultures like food,humour, some have shown staunch loyalty at times, BUT when you see the same problems everywhere in the world where there are large communities of muslims I only come to one conclusion BAN THE LOT OF THEM!!! The sooner people realise this is the only answer, the easier it will be. Those who think there is no one with the stomach for it you are dead wrong, and if the floodgates were to open today with police, security firms and especially the military muslims would be brought to heel within a week. Rip to the victims of another vile attack, but to me I cannot see why these terrorist attacks get so much more publicity then the gang rapes,hate preaching and violence going on in so many other places...

Reminds me of this

https://www.biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm

Muslims.. the new jews

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

KHAN SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE!!!!!   He's a fuucking treacherous Musl1m piece of shit.

" fight "....what fight ?.............you call driving a car into people who have no idea whats going on a fight ?.....i call that basic everyday cowardice.   If someone barged their way into my hou

he has so many multiple personalities that when he threatened to kill himself the police looked at it as a hostage situation

Posted Images

always hated them always will - been said a thousand times "where are all the muslims condoning it" ? why aren't they marching in their thousands and at least trying to convince us that they condone it?

they do condone it that's the problem
Who are THEY?? The leaders speak out but do they really have any influence on the thousands of the followers?

I have many muslim friends and I like them a lot, I even like some things about their various cultures like food,humour, some have shown staunch loyalty at times, BUT when you see the same problems everywhere in the world where there are large communities of muslims I only come to one conclusion BAN THE LOT OF THEM!!! The sooner people realise this is the only answer, the easier it will be. Those who think there is no one with the stomach for it you are dead wrong, and if the floodgates were to open today with police, security firms and especially the military muslims would be brought to heel within a week. Rip to the victims of another vile attack, but to me I cannot see why these terrorist attacks get so much more publicity then the gang rapes,hate preaching and violence going on in so many other places...

Reminds me of this

https://www.biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm

Muslims.. the new jews

Couldn't agree more,does that make us the new Palestinians?

always hated them always will - been said a thousand times "where are all the muslims condoning it" ? why aren't they marching in their thousands and at least trying to convince us that they condone it?

Who are THEY?? The leaders speak out but do they really have any influence on the thousands of the followers?

to condone something is to agree or excuse just pointing that out to ftm

I honestly think you have a valid point there "ftm" If Muslims had any respect for the Country or Countries that have accepted them surely the least they could do is condone these regular atrocities by showing the people of these countries that they also share our grief even if it came to mass demonstrations on the streets proving to us that we are in this together!

TBH honest i hate the left wing appeasers and the politicians thats destroyed area's with their multicultural diversity bullshit.

There in a nutshell is your problem, a much greater problem than the immigrants themselves.

I don't know anyone who is genuinely a racist or is all for zero immigration.

However they have concerns, the level of immigration, the type of immigrant we are letting into the country and the build up, take over, call it what you will of large areas by immigrants.

We are as a people not allowed to discuss these issues, being put down immediately by the left as racists if we even dare to raise these concerns.

Remember Bliar and new labour?, you were vilified as a right wing thug if you dared to question immigration levels.

If the whole sordid corrupt affair had been handled openly and fairly instead of being used as a political tool by the left we would not be sitting in the situation we see ourselves in now.

I would also think the genuine asylum seeker/immigrants situation would probably be better off as well.

• Like 1

to condone something is to agree or excuse just pointing that out to ftm
Sorry mate misread it I understand what you mean now!
  • Like 1

In short it's never going to happen because as I keep saying ( like a broken f***ing record) the people don't have the fibre for it........f**k sake, 16 million are crying like babies over Brexit because they are afraid they may not be able to afford the latest telly in 3 years time.

That's the reality of Britain folks !

• Like 7

TBH honest i hate the left wing appeasers and the politicians thats destroyed area's with their multicultural diversity bullshit.

There in a nutshell is your problem, a much greater problem than the immigrants themselves.

I don't know anyone who is genuinely a racist or is all for zero immigration.

However they have concerns, the level of immigration, the type of immigrant we are letting into the country and the build up, take over, call it what you will of large areas by immigrants.

We are as a people not allowed to discuss these issues, being put down immediately by the left as racists if we even dare to raise these concerns.

Remember Bliar and new labour?, you were vilified as a right wing thug if you dared to question immigration levels.

If the whole sordid corrupt affair had been handled openly and fairly instead of being used as a political tool by the left we would not be sitting in the situation we see ourselves in now.

I would also think the genuine asylum seeker/immigrants situation would probably be better off as well.

I'm all for zero immigration. :thumbs:

I think the idea of the police being unarmed at parliament is a statement of our "free" state... I kind of see the point but obviously it's a redundant sentiment now... Arm em to the teeth I say.

• Like 1