Shots Fired Outside Parliament

Medical attention should be withheld with terrorists! It's not like there's any doubt about his guilt ffs

BUT WHY DON'T THE POLICE SHOOT TO KILL , LIKE IN FRANCE , FAR CHEAPER

they are just bad shots!! shame he didnt live then could be tortured for in fo before they let him die .

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

KHAN SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE!!!!!   He's a fuucking treacherous Musl1m piece of shit.

" fight "....what fight ?.............you call driving a car into people who have no idea whats going on a fight ?.....i call that basic everyday cowardice.   If someone barged their way into my hou

he has so many multiple personalities that when he threatened to kill himself the police looked at it as a hostage situation

Posted Images

Picture of suspected knife man

attachicon.gifIMG_1258.JPG

Suspected my arse lol

Some people saying it is the 'hate preacher' Abu Izzadeen, if so no doubt well known to the 'authorities' and intelligence services.

Honestly I barely feel anything when these attacks happen anymore it's just normal.

All together now

C7i2eCCXgAAYfx-.jpg

• Like 1

Perants are moveing away from it all now... Shame really all family are here but needs must as my mum doesant feel the same livin in her home...every were you go wall to wall pakies an the other parasites we have let in... Churches turning to mosque s ...evrywere you go mosques everywhere.. This is not what my dads old man fought the war for ... Soon as they started with the word multicultural Briton my grandad who fought the war an lost 5 brother in it said the county's f****d ..

• Like 5

Medical attention should be withheld with terrorists! It's not like there's any doubt about his guilt ffs

Backstop backstop backstop!
  • Like 1

Suspected my arse lol

Some people saying it is the 'hate preacher' Abu Izzadeen, if so no doubt well known to the 'authorities' and intelligence services.

Honestly I barely feel anything when these attacks happen anymore it's just normal.

All together now

C7i2eCCXgAAYfx-.jpg

That pic says a lot

• Like 3

Suspected my arse lol

All together now

C7i2eCCXgAAYfx-.jpg

sorry Nike

Suspected bloody phone plus I'm a man of peace NOT glad he's dead

Backstop backstop backstop!

I suppose a few more Muslims , would make a great back stop

• Like 3