Shots Fired Outside Parliament

The police commissioner has been on the TV saying that the "Muslim communities will be feeling anxious at this time given the behaviour of far right wing groups"

What a joke....what far right groups???

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

KHAN SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE!!!!!   He's a fuucking treacherous Musl1m piece of shit.

" fight "....what fight ?.............you call driving a car into people who have no idea whats going on a fight ?.....i call that basic everyday cowardice.   If someone barged their way into my hou

he has so many multiple personalities that when he threatened to kill himself the police looked at it as a hostage situation

Posted Images

Sounds like the police were on site in force very quickly fair play

Yes. Nice work by your coppers and medics. Sounds from here like it could have been worse. That's small comfort I know.

My thoughts and Prayers are with the victims and families of those injured, and lost.

• Like 1

All about the black gold,otherwise why would we bother poking our noses in other countries politics ,sending cash over ,this small islands going to end up like one of those cheap budget sci fi movies with the rich in walled in compounds and us poor mortals scrabbling for food an water in the ghettos.

If foreign armies stayed out of countries they have no business been in then maybe these fanatics would not bring the fight to there shores.

absolite bull shit

Two wrongs don't make a right

By your logic it's now ok for vigilantism against all muslims

f***ing apologist bullshit

• Like 4

Maybe started with oil and the West being pro israel. Way way past that stage now. Just blood thirsty brainwashed fanatics now, who think they are going to wipe us all out and have a Muslim world.

Those directing from the very top are running terrorisim as a business!

As for our politician's coming on telly with bullshit like "oh vast majority of muslims in this country are peacefull and condemn these attrocities " wish they would shut the f**k up and for once think of the people who are the ones who are targetted.we dont have personal bodyguards and rings of steel around us. Politicians dont live amongst them either and if they do happen to have one or two near them you can be rest assured he will have been heavily vetted!

Also its now time to arm all cops to protect us and therselfs. This type of thing can happen anywhere anytime. Regardless if you live in rural villages or huge towns. They dont need any sophisticated weapons as these attacks have shown. Steal a car or lift a knife out the kitchen drawer.Then run amoke amongst the most vulnerable of a society until the cops turn up.

Aye its very much time for som some hard serious legislation from goverments. Do the job you are elected to do and protect its citizens regardless if you stomp all over minorities f***ing rights! Pay less attention of minoritie backlash we way past that!

• Like 3

Maybe started with oil and the West being pro israel. Way way past that stage now. Just blood thirsty brainwashed fanatics now, who think they are going to wipe us all out and have a Muslim world.

Those directing from the very top are running terrorisim as a business!

As for our politician's coming on telly with bullshit like "oh vast majority of muslims in this country are peacefull and condemn these attrocities " wish they would shut the f**k up and for once think of the people who are the ones who are targetted.we dont have personal bodyguards and rings of steel around us. Politicians dont live amongst them either and if they do happen to have one or two near them you can be rest assured he will have been heavily vetted!

Also its now time to arm all cops to protect us and therselfs. This type of thing can happen anywhere anytime. Regardless if you live in rural villages or huge towns. They dont need any sophisticated weapons as these attacks have shown. Steal a car or lift a knife out the kitchen drawer.Then run amoke amongst the most vulnerable of a society until the cops turn up.

Aye its very much time for som some hard serious legislation from goverments. Do the job you are elected to do and protect its citizens regardless if you stomp all over minorities f***ing rights! Pay less attention of minoritie backlash we way past that!

its best for the people to sort it them selves, make the mussies see if you feck with us a lot more of you are going to die. The powers that be don't give a toss

The last country to actually take matters into their own hands and try and rid themselmes if a culture that they thought was trying to destroy them was Germany, now what that actually equates to is a few thousand blokes being willing to push women and little children into extermination units and shut the door..........anyone on this thread willing to put their hand up and volunteer?

Anyone fancy taking the crying 5 year old by the ear and tossing them in the oven ?

No......thought not !

• Like 5

The last country to actually take matters into their own hands and try and rid themselmes if a culture that they thought was trying to destroy them was Germany, now what that actually equates to is a few thousand blokes being willing to push women and little children into extermination units and shut the door..........anyone on this thread willing to put their hand up and volunteer?

Anyone fancy taking the crying 5 year old by the ear and tossing them in the oven ?

No......thought not !

TBH if any of my kids get hurt, I have no idea what I would be capable of.

• Like 2

No......thought not !

It'd take hundreds of British lives to be taken weekly before the resolve to ethnically cleans this country came about. Fact is, one or two small attacks a year only just gets folks' blood up. Everyone will talk bold for a week or so and then emotion will subside and all the bold talk will be gone. Absolutely no point in talking about 'the facts' or real solutions right now.

• Like 7

Not suggesting to exterminate them, but we should be kicking in a few more doors at the mere hint of anyone even plotting terrorist acts. Whether it be a serious threat or even clicking on a flagged site or beheading video.

any derogatary insults towards us or armed forces haul them in and give them a hard time.

I remember the time when the cops hauled in the likes of C18 if suspected members had more than 3 in the same place at one time it was construed as a meeting. And yet for years finsbury park mosque was allowed to continue despite the vile preachings in private or in front of news cameras and police!

To answer youre question no i really dont think i could toss a 5year old in an oven,but i wouldn't have any qualms shutting the door on the rest of them if it that was the state of things. But that's never going happen again is it.

• Like 1