Shots Fired Outside Parliament

No one suggesting tossing bodies into ovens

What people are suggesting is taking a harder line with known extremists

And having open debate about how to bring Islam into the present instead of being the misogynistic medieval theology it is with out people shutting down debate mentioning the holocaust etc

I know several muslims very well

they say the mosques should be bulldozed and start again as they've become radical melting pots

Remember the Finsbury Park mosque and how that was allowed to carry on

Hard line islamism has nothing to offer the west and its folly to think it does

I'm gonna stick my neck out here......I ain't got a big network of Muslim friends, but I know a few...haha. They are absolutely fine, but none of these frequent mosques & haven't made their non Muslim wives convert either.

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

KHAN SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE!!!!!   He's a fuucking treacherous Musl1m piece of shit.

" fight "....what fight ?.............you call driving a car into people who have no idea whats going on a fight ?.....i call that basic everyday cowardice.   If someone barged their way into my hou

he has so many multiple personalities that when he threatened to kill himself the police looked at it as a hostage situation

Posted Images

And having open debate about how to bring Islam into the present instead of being the misogynistic medieval theology it is with out people shutting down debate mentioning the holocaust etc

they say the mosques should be bulldozed and start again as they've become radical melting pots

With all due respect mate, nobody has a polite chat about a rat or a mad dog.........they just blow its brain out.
It's the moderate muslims we need "have a polite chat" with

Did you read the bit about taking a harder line with known extremist or just skip that bit

There used to be an old saying and it went like this......"none of thems alright "

Imho now days, you are better off saving your breath and just trying to live the best most positive life you can.

always hated them always will - been said a thousand times "where are all the muslims condoning it" ? why aren't they marching in their thousands and at least trying to convince us that they condone it?

• Like 1

But then again how can you pick and choose with nationalism? It's one in all in

Why would you pick and choose?

It's really simple,do you want your grandchildren or maybe even your own children to be ethnic minorities in their ancestral homeland?

And not just any minorities,minorities in a by then Muslim country.

Most people say ethnically cleansing Tibet and Palestine is wrong,a lot even care deeply about the bio-diversity of some Island the other side of the world and at the same time support non-Europeans who will soon outbreed us and assert their own group interests staying in Europe.

'But Abdul,who has the shop down the road's alright' is a bit of a short sighted argument...

• Like 2

always hated them always will - been said a thousand times "where are all the muslims condoning it" ? why aren't they marching in their thousands and at least trying to convince us that they condone it?

Not trying to be a dick mate, it's just that you say you hate them so it's happens to be your reply I am picking up on, but when was the last time you did something to make them feel unwelcome?

Did you tell the last one you bumped into that he was a dirty animal?......or smash up any of their places of work ?..........did you put something through their car windscreen when you see them stopped in traffic?

See most "normal" people wouldn't dream of any of that, they would be mortified but to me that just hating them on the quiet if you get my drift.

• Like 1

I'm gonna stick my neck out here......I ain't got a big network of Muslim friends, but I know a few...haha. They are absolutely fine, but none of these frequent mosques & haven't made their non Muslim wives convert either.

Top of my head I only know one muslim lad well, born here in France, his parents are moroccan, he does the ramadan thing and tries to be good, he calls terrorist attacks terrorist attacks.

I dont pigeon hole him as a moroccon or a as a muslim, just as someone I know and has lent me a hand and vice versa, I guess a friend.

Top of my head I only know one muslim lad well, born here in France, his parents are moroccan, he does the ramadan thing and tries to be good, he calls terrorist attacks terrorist attacks.

I dont pigeon hole him as a moroccon or a as a muslim, just as someone I know and has lent me a hand and vice versa, I guess a friend.

'Friend' through gritted teeth? Haha....only joking mate

Tbh....I haven't spent much of my life living in multicultural areas, nor do I now, although I had early life experiences living overseas that has gave me a slightly broader perspective. My contact with Muslims has come through unexpected circumstances & my experience hasn't been bad.

But I have, over the years, grown to understand folk more, that's had to live side by side with high immigration.

I have many muslim friends and I like them a lot, I even like some things about their various cultures like food,humour, some have shown staunch loyalty at times, BUT when you see the same problems everywhere in the world where there are large communities of muslims I only come to one conclusion BAN THE LOT OF THEM!!! The sooner people realise this is the only answer, the easier it will be. Those who think there is no one with the stomach for it you are dead wrong, and if the floodgates were to open today with police, security firms and especially the military muslims would be brought to heel within a week. Rip to the victims of another vile attack, but to me I cannot see why these terrorist attacks get so much more publicity then the gang rapes,hate preaching and violence going on in so many other places...

• Like 2

'Friend' through gritted teeth? Haha....only joking mate

Tbh....I haven't spent much of my life living in multicultural areas, nor do I now, although I had early life experiences living overseas that has gave me a slightly broader perspective. My contact with Muslims has come through unexpected circumstances & my experience hasn't been bad.

But I have, over the years, grown to understand folk more, that's had to live side by side with high immigration.

Colleague initially, but yer a friend, not gritted teeth but I know why you say that lol.

I was dragged up being taught a lot of things were normal, racism just for the sake of it being one. But im naturally interested in different cultures, was lucky as an apprentice chippy I got to travel a bit around Europe, might now have to wait a few years to go further afield, but still got the urge to get amongst different cultures.

Edited by Waz
  • Like 1

I have many muslim friends and I like them a lot, I even like some things about their various cultures like food,humour, some have shown staunch loyalty at times, BUT when you see the same problems everywhere in the world where there are large communities of muslims I only come to one conclusion BAN THE LOT OF THEM!!! The sooner people realise this is the only answer, the easier it will be. Those who think there is no one with the stomach for it you are dead wrong, and if the floodgates were to open today with police, security firms and especially the military muslims would be brought to heel within a week. Rip to the victims of another vile attack, but to me I cannot see why these terrorist attacks get so much more publicity then the gang rapes,hate preaching and violence going on in so many other places...

Genuine question, how exactly would you "bring them to heel" if the "floodgates were open".........what do think it would take to make them sit up and take notice or even depart to their genetic homelands?

What would make them do it, who would take them and how then would Britain be able to function in the world because it would be vilified by every country in the planet?

Would the people be willing to be much poorer as a result of being an ostracised country?

they do condone it that's the problem