Shots Fired Outside Parliament

I've read / seen videos on this piece of shit via Tommy Robinson on Twitter , the man has been warning people about this animal & nothing obviously been done , TR arrested when doing a charity walk , hounded out of a family pub while with his children who where badly distressed & the land lord was telling the police the man had done nothing wrong then the police told him to get out of the county they where in (I think it was Cambridgeshire) and other numerous incidents where the police have tried to destroy the mans life . . Why . . For warning / speaking about Exacly what's happened today , I wonder whether there's Police officers hanging there head in shame / disgusted how this man has been treated now 1 of there colleagues has died at the hands of a person this man was trying to Out , RIP to the officer & the other victims , also thoughts with those injured . . . . . . Oh hang on I forget TOMMY ROBINSON IS A RACIST !!!!

• Like 8

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

KHAN SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE!!!!!   He's a fuucking treacherous Musl1m piece of shit.

" fight "....what fight ?.............you call driving a car into people who have no idea whats going on a fight ?.....i call that basic everyday cowardice.   If someone barged their way into my hou

he has so many multiple personalities that when he threatened to kill himself the police looked at it as a hostage situation

Posted Images

Get ready for civil war ladies and gentlemen.

If it is not us who act, it will be forced on us by them. When that happens, it's us who will be the niggers (in terms of numbers, status etc) in our own countries!

Why would they do that?

They're one voting block with a very high birthrate,they don't even need to outnumber us as long as we're fractured by cultural Marxism.

There are 2 options that I can see,join and support a legitimate political party that acts in our interest or think a few steps ahead and prepare to adapt to Islamic oppression.

The state won't tolerate any sort of violent uprising and will destroy anyone who tries,Muslim or British.

We live in a police state with very little freedom,there's no chance of any sort of violence succeeding.

I think Muslims know this,that's why these attacks are relatively rare considering the comparatively large % who admit to agreeing with them.

• Like 3

Nothing will be done,

They will light a few candles....

might open myself a candle store, got a gut feeling a lot more will be lit soon

They've come out of hibernation early this year,I think this year'll be even worse than last summer.

• Like 1

Surely no-one whatever their god is called can truely believe in their heart that killing any innocent person going about their daily business is justifiable . Come on really , don't fool yourself...

I've read / seen videos on this piece of shit via Tommy Robinson on Twitter , the man has been warning people about this animal & nothing obviously been done , TR arrested when doing a charity walk , hounded out of a family pub while with his children who where badly distressed & the land lord was telling the police the man had done nothing wrong then the police told him to get out of the county they where in (I think it was Cambridgeshire) and other numerous incidents where the police have tried to destroy the mans life . . Why . . For warning / speaking about Exacly what's happened today , I wonder whether there's Police officers hanging there head in shame / disgusted how this man has been treated now 1 of there colleagues has died at the hands of a person this man was trying to Out , RIP to the officer & the other victims , also thoughts with those injured . . . . . . Oh hang on I forget TOMMY ROBINSON IS A RACIST !!!!

Tommy is in London today, he has already been attacked by the press for being a racist.

I want to know if anyone actually believes that things will ever get better while the Muslim demographic grows and grows in this country?

There are major steps that could protect the future for this country and for those law abiding Muslims that wish to be part of our society.

1. No more Muslim immigration especially not from Sunny countries.

2. Sanction Saudi Arabia & Qatar until they stop fording the Madrassas and Mosques. Freeze all of their assets until they take action.

3. Deport any of them with ties to terror or extremists

4. Close all Saudi funded mosques & schools

This would be a start

• Like 2

Tommy is in London today, he has already been attacked by the press for being a racist.

I want to know if anyone actually believes that things will ever get better while the Muslim demographic grows and grows in this country?

There are major steps that could protect the future for this country and for those law abiding Muslims that wish to be part of our society.

2. Sanction Saudi Arabia & Qatar until they stop fording the Madrassas and Mosques. Freeze all of their assets until they take action.

This would be a start

we need the saudi oil if they didnt have oil things may be different .

Nothing will be done,

They will light a few candles....

might open myself a candle store, got a gut feeling a lot more will be lit soon

Oh please anything but a candle lit vigil , how these arseholes must love watching every one standing round crying , it's just spurs them on it feeds their sense of victory . Better to harden up and tip em bollocks , you never had all this shit during the war , whole streets were laid waste and people got on with it ..The bloody French all stand round shouting we are all Charlie , a car back fires and they trample one another in panic ..fcuk the evil backward scum ..

• Like 3

This would be a start

Lets get fracking then :) The US isn't dependant on their oil anymore

Makes you wonder who funds these 'anti-fracking' protests eh?

• Like 1

This would be a start

it wouldnt fill a piss pot mate , compared to the oil in the m/e

Rip to those dead. No time for petty squabbling lads.....

Suspected suspect is perhaps a well known hate preacher?

If that's the case they should close his shop down and a few more... anyone hear from Sadiq Khan yet?

Abu Izzadeen aka Trevor Brooks

This guy is already in jail apparently?

This would be a start

Then let's take their oil.......

We have the power to fcuk them in the ass and not have the courtesy to give them a reach-around.......

• Like 1

Rip to those dead. No time for petty squabbling lads.....

Suspected suspect is perhaps a well known hate preacher?

If that's the case they should close his shop down and a few more... anyone hear from Sadiq Khan yet?
Abu Izzadeen aka Trevor Brooks
This guy is already in jail apparently?

Seems so...

https://order-order.com/2017/03/22/channel-4-news-row-back-on-naming-attacker/

This would be a start

Then let's take their oil.......

We have the power to fcuk them in the ass and not have the courtesy to give them a reach-around.......

yeah its that easy :laugh::laugh: ill get my gun :laugh:

• Like 1