Shots Fired Outside Parliament

The last country to actually take matters into their own hands and try and rid themselmes if a culture that they thought was trying to destroy them was Germany, now what that actually equates to is a few thousand blokes being willing to push women and little children into extermination units and shut the door..........anyone on this thread willing to put their hand up and volunteer?

Anyone fancy taking the crying 5 year old by the ear and tossing them in the oven ?

No......thought not !

It'd take hundreds of British lives to be taken weekly before the resolve to ethnically cleans this country came about. Fact is, one or two small attacks a year only just gets folks' blood up. Everyone will talk bold for a week or so and then emotion will subside and all the bold talk will be gone. Absolutely no point in talking about 'the facts' or real solutions right now.

Spot on mate, in fact I have read Gnasher say it a few times, years ago certain groups were vilified......nobody wanted anything to do with them because your normal Joe soap couldn't cope with the ugly truth of what they were saying or doing.

They were branded uncouth yobs, scum, a stain on society.

Gradually they were legislated against, raided by special branch etc etc

Everyone wanted to chops off but nobody wanted the dirty stench of lads willing to do something and so gradually they got old and faded away.

There's no point in caring about a country or a people that don't care about themselves........you may as well go off and do something more positive for yourself and let everyone else lay in the bed they made.

The like of them lads will never resurface again, they are too easy to deal with now.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

KHAN SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE!!!!!   He's a fuucking treacherous Musl1m piece of shit.

" fight "....what fight ?.............you call driving a car into people who have no idea whats going on a fight ?.....i call that basic everyday cowardice.   If someone barged their way into my hou

he has so many multiple personalities that when he threatened to kill himself the police looked at it as a hostage situation

Posted Images

Sure it said on that Tommy Robinson link,that in Britain 3000 Muslims are under surveillance 24 hours a day 7 days a week and that 50,000 are known to have down loaded a terrorist doctrine off the net .450 IS fighters have returned back to Britain.Deport them no bs, there ideals are in no way beneficial to Britain. As for the Muslim community's, you can't tell me they don't know who among them is involved or is wanting to commit atrocities.

Edited by MickC
  • Like 3

Candle lit vigil in Trafalgar Square tonight at 6pm if anyone is is interested FFS! That is about the best you can expect. RIP to the innocents and a hopefully a full recovery to the injured! Burn in hell to the scum who commited this atrocity!

• Like 1

The last country to actually take matters into their own hands and try and rid themselmes if a culture that they thought was trying to destroy them was Germany, now what that actually equates to is a few thousand blokes being willing to push women and little children into extermination units and shut the door..........anyone on this thread willing to put their hand up and volunteer?

Anyone fancy taking the crying 5 year old by the ear and tossing them in the oven ?

No......thought not !

It'd take hundreds of British lives to be taken weekly before the resolve to ethnically cleans this country came about. Fact is, one or two small attacks a year only just gets folks' blood up. Everyone will talk bold for a week or so and then emotion will subside and all the bold talk will be gone. Absolutely no point in talking about 'the facts' or real solutions right now.

Spot on mate, in fact I have read Gnasher say it a few times, years ago certain groups were vilified......nobody wanted anything to do with them because your normal Joe soap couldn't cope with the ugly truth of what they were saying or doing.

They were branded uncouth yobs, scum, a stain on society.

Gradually they were legislated against, raided by special branch etc etc

Everyone wanted to chops off but nobody wanted the dirty stench of lads willing to do something and so gradually they got old and faded away.

There's no point in caring about a country or a people that don't care about themselves........you may as well go off and do something more positive for yourself and let everyone else lay in the bed they made.

The like of them lads will never resurface again, they are too easy to deal with now.

So they were the wrong tool for the job then?

And even more so now?

Then what's the logical solution?

I'd argue it's to find the correct tool for the job,to gain mass appeal (the very first step) skinheads,drunk EDL chavs or even golden dawn style militant nationalists aren't going to work.

Bruce Lee wrote 'my fists aren't hammers to smash down my opponent,they are keys to unlock him' and even 30 years ago the opponent was a lot smaller and our fists were a lot stronger,and it didn't work then,so it definitely won't now.

But that doesn't mean the task's not achievable,just that we won't make any headway via those means in our current situation.

• Like 2

Now thats the hard truth wilf.

Guess all we can do now is just plod on and hope we can avoid any of these attacks and hopefully in many years die peacefully in our beds.

But would you trade all your days from this day till then, for one chance, just one chance,

shit sorry, wrong thread.

• Like 2

Now thats the hard truth wilf.

Guess all we can do now is just plod on and hope we can avoid any of these attacks and hopefully in many years die peacefully in our beds.

Dare I say it..... the reality is the risk from these attacks is tiny, you've far more chance of being stabbed to death by your local crack head or even dying in police custody. These attacks don't get us so wound up because of the risk factor or death toll, it's because of the reasons behind it. A thousand people dying from violent crime is something we just deal with, one person dying from terrorism is a massive smack in the face of our principles.

I reckon it'd take a 7/7 style attack every month or two before we even started to have the political backing for internment of suspected radicals and domestic special operations taking place. Rounding up all suspected radicals until they can be processed to no longer represent a threat, setting up traps where weapons caches are set up and anyone who lifts them is shot on sight as a terrorist. Acting on all intelligence, legally obtained or otherwise. Generally large scale bold action that frankly would have been quietly accepted standard practice 40 years ago. These days such things are considered ethically dodgy ground even on the battlefield! It's a massive assault on civil liberty, rightly or wrongly.

Never mind "getting rid of them all". When you start down that road, you're in for a f***ing rough ride!

• Like 3

We do and i suggested we need to crack down hard, but it can only be done by the goverment loosening the reigns.

Letting the police and security services hauling suspects in for even the slightest hint of wrongdoing.

Taking matters into our own hands will not work. The odds are stacked against you before you could even get off the ground.

Now if them that police us started to turn a blind eye or even colluded with you.well you might be onto to something.

• Like 1

I think the bit you are missing boys is that nobody has the taste for it........you see it all the time, it's all "I don't like this one but that ones alright".........f**k, I even do it myself now because I have met people I genuinely do like but really it's just a brand of "racism lite"

The truth to me is that it's an all or nothing thing......if you don't think of it like an infestation of rats and treat them all as such then you are better off not thinking of it at all.

Personally, I have a bad case of apathy and just can't be arsed, I'd rather get on with people if I can now..........its too much hatred to bare.......I'd rather have a nice cup of tea.

I guess angry young men turn into comfortable old men.

• Like 4

No one suggesting tossing bodies into ovens

What people are suggesting is taking a harder line with known extremists

And having open debate about how to bring Islam into the present instead of being the misogynistic medieval theology it is with out people shutting down debate mentioning the holocaust etc

I know several muslims very well

they say the mosques should be bulldozed and start again as they've become radical melting pots

Remember the Finsbury Park mosque and how that was allowed to carry on

Hard line islamism has nothing to offer the west and its folly to think it does

Such a true statement my friend

Where I lived it went into an absolute dump within 2 years, from families with kids up and coming types to immigrants and dossers in two years

Absolute vermin infestation

But then, one Iraqi lad and me struck up a convo about my car,

And most Saturdays I'd come back from a run to find it washed and waxed for me by him

When I tried to start paying him, he Would never take it and would say it's the least he could do so I'd stick him all my old tshirt and jeans

What a guy

But then again how can you pick and choose with nationalism? It's one in all in

• Like 1

And having open debate about how to bring Islam into the present instead of being the misogynistic medieval theology it is with out people shutting down debate mentioning the holocaust etc

they say the mosques should be bulldozed and start again as they've become radical melting pots

With all due respect mate, nobody has a polite chat about a rat or a mad dog.........they just blow its brain out.

I think the bit you are missing boys is that nobody has the taste for it........you see it all the time, it's all "I don't like this one but that ones alright".........f**k, I even do it myself now because I have met people I genuinely do like but really it's just a brand of "racism lite"

The truth to me is that it's an all or nothing thing......if you don't think of it like an infestation of rats and treat them all as such then you are better off not thinking of it at all.

Personally, I have a bad case of apathy and just can't be arsed, I'd rather get on with people if I can now..........its too much hatred to bare.......I'd rather have a nice cup of tea.

I guess angry young men turn into comfortable old men.

That's all I've ever seen. Lads I know with the most extreme views on race, when confronted with a normal situation.....i.e dealing with blacks/Muslims at work etc etc suddenly it all go's out the window & they act fine.....

....then when you pick them up on it afterwards, which I've done on numerous occasions haha...it's "well,he was alright, for one of them....."

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 6

With all due respect mate, nobody has a polite chat about a rat or a mad dog.........they just blow its brain out.
It's the moderate muslims we need "have a polite chat" with

Did you read the bit about taking a harder line with known extremist or just skip that bit