Pet hates.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That f***ing collision assist shit on our car, 2 drug c**ts walked in front of me sticking thier middle finger up crossing the road I just carried on trying to shit the b*****ds up, fuk me the car lit

People who pretend they know shit when they know f**k all... Its rife in middle management in the building game, where you have to sit and listen to absolute bullshit until you get your chance to

Massive pet hate  for me is flytipping and general litter bugs. It's deffo got worse since covid. Scruffy trampy dirty barstewards tipping all sorts , old fridges,  matteres,  tellys , food waste. Mak

Posted Images

When your channel hopping in the sofa with the misses , flicking through all the shite and you get into the documentary channels , pow there it is , some scenic part of the world f****d by some 90 ft triple fanged soulless snake ? 

“oh lets watch this ? “ 

how about I plant that telly over your swede and you can wake up thinking about the millions of times I’ve said In the 11 years we’ve been together that I can’t stand f***ing snakes . Get f****d . 

On 19/04/2022 at 09:04, tatsblisters said:

Punctuality gave a lad i work with some earache for being late for work ffs we dont start wile 14.00 some of the excuses he gave were funny though.

Best one I heard of a coworker whilst getting dropped of “won’t be in the morn tam…. I’ve a headache coming on” ?

• Haha 1

The TV programme Loose Women. How I came to be watching it is a mystery, according to the TV schedule Football Focus should have been on but by the time I turned it off I was sure that I had been watching Loose Women. Oh and wind chimes. Actually I don't think it will be long before we start to see and hear massive wind chimes hanging in the stands at football grounds up and down the country. Love a nice wind chime women do.

• Haha 1

Lorry drivers!! Turn up and chat totall shite cause they been in the cab all lonely for hours. Experts on everything and tell you how they drive thier lorries ffs like it’s the hardest job in the world.

7 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Lorry drivers!! Turn up and chat totall shite cause they been in the cab all lonely for hours. Experts on everything and tell you how they drive thier lorries ffs like it’s the hardest job in the world.

Restraining teenage hitchhikers, and not spilling your coffee is tricky !! 

Talking of lorry drivers and pet hates.........what is it with lorry drivers on motorways who flash you to come into the near lane when you're already past them and no other car is behind you,like you're supposed to say " thanks i could never have made that manoeuvre without you ".......f****n idiots are they just being pricks or is it some sort of road etiquette i dont know about.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Talking of lorry drivers and pet hates.........what is it with lorry drivers on motorways who flash you to come into the near lane when you're already past them and no other car is behind you,like you're supposed to say " thanks i could never have made that manoeuvre without you ".......f****n idiots are they just being pricks or is it some sort of road etiquette i dont know about.

They don't usually flash cars, it's normally done to let another lorry know when it's safe to pull back in after overtaking.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

They don't usually flash cars, it's normally done to let another lorry know when it's safe to pull back in after overtaking.

Nope im talking about cars......other lorries yeah i get it down to their length....but a car thats already passed....what difference does it make to them.