Pet hates.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That f***ing collision assist shit on our car, 2 drug c**ts walked in front of me sticking thier middle finger up crossing the road I just carried on trying to shit the b*****ds up, fuk me the car lit

People who pretend they know shit when they know f**k all... Its rife in middle management in the building game, where you have to sit and listen to absolute bullshit until you get your chance to

Massive pet hate  for me is flytipping and general litter bugs. It's deffo got worse since covid. Scruffy trampy dirty barstewards tipping all sorts , old fridges,  matteres,  tellys , food waste. Mak

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Surely if he’s worth all these millions wtf is the old deer living in a terraced house? 

One reason controlling mrs 

Because shes a nice normal old lady who wants to be around her own people, i admire that personally......nobody can scoop up their neighbours and local community and move them all elsewhere so if you value your relationships with your own people you stay put....im sure shes got properties elsewhere but in every day life she wants to have a gossip with the neighbours and slip down to Lakeside with her daughters of a weekend......personally i think being true to your roots regardless of wealth is a good quality in a person.

• Like 10
14 minutes ago, mackem said:

And I didn't have a top of the range camera, go on safari, or study photography, I took it on the side of a road yesterday ?

I dont get how elephants are hard to photograph . Boy must have some serious yes men to get pictures like that published

2 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

I dont get how elephants are hard to photograph . Boy must have some serious yes men to get pictures like that published

The photo is absolute crap to be honest,the reviews say it all.... 

WWW.AMAZON.COM