Pet hates.

19 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Gonna revisit this

“Tickle my hair as I watch love island “ how about you give me a nosh whilst I watch heat ? f**k off you dingler. 

following on from that , grown men watching love island . Get a f***ing grip of your mindset in life 

scruffy b*****ds who make scenes at every opportunity they have , actually I quite like that kind of liability in public scenarios and awkward scenarios so scratch that . 

the celebration of abject mediocrity as prime time television is f***ing deluded. 

when your arguing with someone and they mimic your voice . I f***ing hate that . Drives me insane . 

What a film heat is 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That f***ing collision assist shit on our car, 2 drug c**ts walked in front of me sticking thier middle finger up crossing the road I just carried on trying to shit the b*****ds up, fuk me the car lit

People who pretend they know shit when they know f**k all... Its rife in middle management in the building game, where you have to sit and listen to absolute bullshit until you get your chance to

Massive pet hate  for me is flytipping and general litter bugs. It's deffo got worse since covid. Scruffy trampy dirty barstewards tipping all sorts , old fridges,  matteres,  tellys , food waste. Mak

Posted Images

3 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Gonna revisit this

“Tickle my hair as I watch love island “ how about you give me a nosh whilst I watch heat ? f**k off you dingler. 

following on from that , grown men watching love island . Get a f***ing grip of your mindset in life 

scruffy b*****ds who make scenes at every opportunity they have , actually I quite like that kind of liability in public scenarios and awkward scenarios so scratch that . 

the celebration of abject mediocrity as prime time television is f***ing deluded. 

when your arguing with someone and they mimic your voice . I f***ing hate that . Drives me insane . 

W’s f***ing boyfriend watches Love island the fat little nerd !……He has a PHD in something immense and I have to do mental exercises to stop myself forcing his head down the toilet when he visits……it’s not the done thing with your daughters boyfriend apparently !

Last time he was here he was in the front room saying “Oh, thanks so much for everything guys, it been amazing, thanks guys”…….I couldn’t help myself and said “Stop arse licking Colin” (his names Keiran !) 

Izzy however has no such reservations and bluntly said “f**k off you little queer, I’m talking to my sister !” Lol ? 

Edited by WILF
  • Haha 5

Non drivers telling you it’s ok to park in places that are liable to see you get a ticket or clamped . People who wear the chav uniform of black Nikes and tracky bottoms , bubble jackets zipped up with the hoods up when it’s cracking the flags and top the look of with an handbag and talk with that stupid accent 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Best entertainment going is to throw food on the static that’s kept you awake either coming in late making racket or partying Late at night . ?

On that note , was kept awake the other night base reverberating through van, was raining I went out twice couldn't tell where it was coming from, 2 am it stopped. Saw security following night said I can have that again. Said they had multiple complaints, was a house outside of park so a one off apparently, I was envisioning dragging a static off its stand lol. But the gull one would've provided some joy...

• Like 1
6 hours ago, WILF said:

W’s f***ing boyfriend watches Love island the fat little nerd !……He has a PHD in something immense and I have to do mental exercises to stop myself forcing his head down the toilet when he visits……it’s not the done thing with your daughters boyfriend apparently !

Last time he was here he was in the front room saying “Oh, thanks so much for everything guys, it been amazing, thanks guys”…….I couldn’t help myself and said “Stop arse licking Colin” (his names Keiran !) 

Izzy however has no such reservations and bluntly said “f**k off you little queer, I’m talking to my sister !” Lol ? 

must confess to doing the wrong name thing with my daughters boyfriend when we first met...

• Haha 2

It’s probably been said but I couldn’t be bothered to check 45 pages of moaning good effort by the way lads, but fat c**ts in mobility scooters who are only in the scooter because their fat which by remaining in the scooter their gonna get fatter sad lazy b*****ds.

• Like 5