Pet hates.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That f***ing collision assist shit on our car, 2 drug c**ts walked in front of me sticking thier middle finger up crossing the road I just carried on trying to shit the b*****ds up, fuk me the car lit

People who pretend they know shit when they know f**k all... Its rife in middle management in the building game, where you have to sit and listen to absolute bullshit until you get your chance to

Massive pet hate  for me is flytipping and general litter bugs. It's deffo got worse since covid. Scruffy trampy dirty barstewards tipping all sorts , old fridges,  matteres,  tellys , food waste. Mak

Posted Images

@mackem wtf is that ?the one in background in black has got a gender identity issue as well ?

pet hate  that’s cropping up more regularly last couple of weeks is coming up to roundabout or twin lane junction some twat in front is turning off left or right  but seems to need to have a back wheel over the white line dividing the lanes and 3 ft of open space on other side ?

• Like 1

One ive noticed of late that actually brings sick up into my mouth when i hear it is these wannabe cool trendy pricks who say " love " as an alternative to Goodbye !....i think its a spade thing but at least twice over the weekend i had a chat with people ive known on and off for years and instead of the usual " see you later " i heard....." love "...........f****n gimps !

• Haha 4
Just now, gnasher16 said:

Rather you than me chief....nothing wrong with the grub but you've still got to walk on the pavement outside before and after.

That's a nice chippie, nice food and decor, outside as you say is a bit of a gamble ?

23 minutes ago, mackem said:

OTT gays ? ate in Soho the other day, tried to get a pic of this bloke as he went past the Admiral Duncan but failed miserable, but he had an incredible Village People moustache ?

IMG_20220921_214249.jpg

The best thing to ever come out of the Admiral Duncan was shrapnel! Lol 

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, mackem said:

That's a nice chippie, nice food and decor, outside as you say is a bit of a gamble ?

It was a cracking place in the 80's and 90's plenty of dough up for grabs round there....then Westminster City council came in and ruined it for " normal every day folk "....and turned it into another one of Londons centres to seek attention !

Edited by gnasher16
Just now, WILF said:

The best thing to ever come out of the Admiral Duncan was shrapnel! Lol 

I actually pointed out to my mate that David Copeland bombed the pub.You know those ladybird parody books, Ladybird make a methlab etc, my mate saw one Ladybird Let's make a bomb, he posted it and went to bed, early hours of the morning his door went in anti-terrorist cops, released without charge but they kept his laptop and phone for 3 months. 

1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

It was a cracking place in the 80's and 90's plenty of dough up for grabs round there....then Westminster City council came in and ruined for " normal every day folk ".....now its just another one of Londons centres to seek attention !

Yup, I remember it from the late 80's,i lived on the Isle of dogs then, different London.