Pet hates.

2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Nope im talking about cars......other lorries yeah i get it down to their length....but a car thats already passed....what difference does it make to them.

In that case, I've got no idea - if I had to guess, maybe they're trying to help people out on busier motorways like the M25.

.......... it does seem a bit unnecessary though.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That f***ing collision assist shit on our car, 2 drug c**ts walked in front of me sticking thier middle finger up crossing the road I just carried on trying to shit the b*****ds up, fuk me the car lit

People who pretend they know shit when they know f**k all... Its rife in middle management in the building game, where you have to sit and listen to absolute bullshit until you get your chance to

Massive pet hate  for me is flytipping and general litter bugs. It's deffo got worse since covid. Scruffy trampy dirty barstewards tipping all sorts , old fridges,  matteres,  tellys , food waste. Mak

Posted Images

Speed gun operators that hide their bike then get into some sort of American Sniper fantasy concealed firing position like they're dropping targets 1000m up the road.

Morons that speed up when you try and overtake on a dual carriageway giving it their best Fast and Furious reenactment.

• Haha 2
20 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Talking of lorry drivers and pet hates.........what is it with lorry drivers on motorways who flash you to come into the near lane when you're already past them and no other car is behind you,like you're supposed to say " thanks i could never have made that manoeuvre without you ".......f****n idiots are they just being pricks or is it some sort of road etiquette i dont know about.

Get that all the time. 

That’s what my mirror is for thanks you lazy c**ts 

When I'm  in a rush to be somewhere and need fuel,pull in the petrol station at the pay at the pumps,rest of the forecourt is empty...and some f***ing pricks left their car there,and is doing the weekly shop or milling around the f***ing coffee machine chatting shit comes and strolls out 10 mins later..I try and avoid filling up early mornings for this very reason...

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

When I'm  in a rush to be somewhere and need fuel,pull in the petrol station at the pay at the pumps,rest of the forecourt is empty...and some f***ing pricks left their car there,and is doing the weekly shop or milling around the f***ing coffee machine chatting shit comes and strolls out 10 mins later..I try and avoid filling up early mornings for this very reason...

Then spend ages putting their cup down ,stashing their purchases away and putting their seat belt on ?

• Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, eastcoast said:

People who phone an Indian takeaway and wait until their call has been answered before asking the whole f***ing family what they want. 

Do you work in an Indian mate??

I despise people who go into a take away and then spend 10mins at the counter deciding. I want to hurt them ?

• 2 months later...

Gonna revisit this

“Tickle my hair as I watch love island “ how about you give me a nosh whilst I watch heat ? f**k off you dingler. 

following on from that , grown men watching love island . Get a f***ing grip of your mindset in life 

scruffy b*****ds who make scenes at every opportunity they have , actually I quite like that kind of liability in public scenarios and awkward scenarios so scratch that . 

the celebration of abject mediocrity as prime time television is f***ing deluded. 

when your arguing with someone and they mimic your voice . I f***ing hate that . Drives me insane . 

• Haha 1