Pet hates.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That f***ing collision assist shit on our car, 2 drug c**ts walked in front of me sticking thier middle finger up crossing the road I just carried on trying to shit the b*****ds up, fuk me the car lit

People who pretend they know shit when they know f**k all... Its rife in middle management in the building game, where you have to sit and listen to absolute bullshit until you get your chance to

Massive pet hate  for me is flytipping and general litter bugs. It's deffo got worse since covid. Scruffy trampy dirty barstewards tipping all sorts , old fridges,  matteres,  tellys , food waste. Mak

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

It pisses me off to see a brown face on every advert now .One brown one white ,only needed in the bread isle .Countries now ashamed of our heritage .

Usually a brown male face snogging a white male face ,advertising something like gas ,or a bank ,throw in a couple of dykes with kids ,it's the norm nowadays 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Fecking hell dc you putting on winter timber  or building up your strength for digging season ?

It's not winching them barbel in ,he's very quiet on that front ??

• Haha 2
27 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

It's not winching them barbel in ,he's very quiet on that front ??

no water in the river,they been releasing large amounts from the reservoirs near  to the source...no salmon/sea trout any higher up than Ross?..things not looking good tbh Walt mate??

• Sad 2
34 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

no water in the river,they been releasing large amounts from the reservoirs near  to the source...no salmon/sea trout any higher up than Ross?..things not looking good tbh Walt mate??

Shame as if I ever won the lotto , I would love to buy big shop or industrial unit and have a decent fishing tackle and air gun shop in Monmouth area ?

15 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Shame as if I ever won the lotto , I would love to buy big shop or industrial unit and have a decent fishing tackle and air gun shop in Monmouth area ?

Model it on a bass pro or a Cabela's ?

• Like 2
57 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Sorry to hear mate ,will only get worse with this weather 

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

any bird covered in tats?

I’m a bit upset about that and foxdroppers quote . 

There’s nothing more British imho than seeing a council estate bird dolled up and looking smart as f**k at bank holiday / wedding / the races . 

rather that than some boring wannabe  Keira knightly clone from Suffolk half my mates have the misfortune of being spliced ta. 

ya need a lunatic to keep you on your game imho 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...