Sign in to follow this  
jukel123

Coronavirus

4 hours ago, sandymere said:

We have flu jabs each year as there are different strains rather than fading immunity. Hopefully this will be the same for corona 19, once you've had it your immunity will last. 

Yep there's talk of certifying people that have had it so they can return to work, but that's months away as far as I can tell not even close to testing front line staff......

Swabbing is key, then isolate and trace, we  aren't doing it so have very little knowledge of numbers, spread etc, we are depending on hope that the isolation works rather than backing it up with targeted intervention and that comes at a price in lives. 

FB_IMG_1585910224481.jpg.f192221a579df5bdfcda713c00fc49b8.jpg

Edited by sandymere
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Chid said:

How are we behind them ?? We got our first coronavirus cases on the same day .. people are going off the death figures saying 3 weeks behind ect .. it's a load of Bo**ocks you can't use there data to predict ours , why not use South Korea's data to predict ours .,?? You can't simple as , trying to compare us to Italy is scare mongering in my opinion 

Fact, your either clever enough to work it out, or your not, and obviously your not, so panic away.

2 minutes ago, stealthy1 said:

Fact, your either clever enough to work it out, or your not, and obviously your not, so panic away.

🤣😂 I'm not panicking about anything, others are and when people like you post nonsense it adds to the hysteria..

If your so clever prove to me that we are 3 weeks behind Italy .. fact is you won't be able to unless your using the death figures ..

1 minute ago, Chid said:

🤣😂 I'm not panicking about anything, others are and when people like you post nonsense it adds to the hysteria..

If your so clever prove to me that we are 3 weeks behind Italy .. fact is you won't be able to unless your using the death figures ..

Quick, it's coming, get back in your shelter. 🤣

9 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Swabbing is key, then isolate and trace, we  aren't doing it so have very little knowledge of numbers, spread etc, we are depending on hope that the isolation works rather than backing it up with targeted intervention and that comes at a price in lives. 

FB_IMG_1585910224481.jpg.f192221a579df5bdfcda713c00fc49b8.jpg

South Korea ssems to have the handle on this, probably got an inherent distrust of the chinese and anything they say

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, stealthy1 said:

Quick, it's coming, get back in your shelter. 🤣

And there we have it you can't 👍 

People queing outsides m&s just know mainly solo,but plenty of 2,3s and then a fukin family of 5 drew up.what the hell do they no understand.lucky the shop told them ONE FUKIN TROLLEY,ONE FUKIN PERSON.C...T.

1 hour ago, Qbgrey said:

People queing outsides m&s just know mainly solo,but plenty of 2,3s and then a fukin family of 5 drew up.what the hell do they no understand.lucky the shop told them ONE FUKIN TROLLEY,ONE FUKIN PERSON.C...T.

Seen that other day in Tesco , couple just took a trolley each bit only filled one though 🙄🙄

• Sad 1

The mrs and me will pop to the shops together, walking separately of course because it's a whacking great fine 😂 I'll have the dog and she goes in and does the shopping. It's more to get her out of the house tbf this lockdown is taking it's toll on her.

25 minutes ago, mushroom said:

The mrs and me will pop to the shops together, walking separately of course because it's a whacking great fine 😂 I'll have the dog and she goes in and does the shopping. It's more to get her out of the house tbf this lockdown is taking it's toll on her.

Why do ye have to walk separately, when yer a couple. 

Atb j 

2 minutes ago, jetro said:

Maybe them mussies are onto something? :hmm:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, baker boy said:

South Korea ssems to have the handle on this, probably got an inherent distrust of the chinese and anything they say

The government here very quickly followed the South Korean model, but the people have bought into it too and are working very much with health advice 

22 minutes ago, jetro said:

Atb j 

Only allowed out in ones mate. We don't have any of this exercise a day thing here. We can leave the house to go to the shops, pharmacy etc, travel to work or walk animals.

If they catch you in pairs it's a 600€ fine!

• Thanks 1