Coronavirus

3 hours ago, sandymere said:

We'll be under restriction to a degree until we get a vaccine. 

Cant see any other way to be honest , they,ll ease the lockdown after 3 weeks to some degree then when the tables start riseing thighten it again , wouldn't be surprised if this isn't going to last into next year 

• Like 2

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

Wondering what the date roll situation is like over there now,we are just getting stocks back in after the wacko's cleaned the shelves.For a while there the joke"which hand do you wipe your bum with,neither I use toilet paper" was not being mentioned, lol.?

• Haha 1

Trump pulled a cracker, he's given every American than earns under 75,000 dollars, 1200 dollars plus 500 dollars per child, no payback for free, lol

That's normally the dems action giving away free money, but best bit is trumps signature are on all the cheques ??

The dems are furious. 

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, Francie said:

Trump pulled a cracker, he's given every American than earns under 75,000 dollars, 1200 dollars plus 500 dollars per child, no payback for free, lol

That's normally the dems action giving away free money, but best bit is trumps signature are on all the cheques ??

The dems are furious. 

It's true.

4 hours ago, sid g said:

shit loads of fruit pickers being flown in to work the fields and were on another 3 week lockdown .... heard some farmer on the news saying its got to be done to feed the british public ... keelings in ireland chartering ryanair planes to fly workers in from bulgaria and flight due in from romania to ema to work the fields in lincs ....  none of the c**ts being tested ...  imo anyone flying anywhere in the future needs to be tested as a requirement to fly and have some sort of card attached to your passport ... any record of any vacinations also attached to passport  worldwide travel needs looking at and we need to sort out what c--ts are coming in n out of the uk .....

It seems like exploitation doesn't it?

Just now, ChrisJones said:

Except the bit where it's free!

Well, yes there is that. lol

I was happy to see that they got legislation up and running as quick as they did. This has been a big hit for everyone and it will leave it's mark for some time.

5 minutes ago, Mickey Finn said:

Well, yes there is that. lol

I was happy to see that they got legislation up and running as quick as they did. This has been a big hit for everyone and it will leave it's mark for some time.

True. Personally I'm not happy that they've suspended the conditions of oversight in what they actually do with that money.

Your screename says Michigan. How are you fairing up there. Down here in southern Utah we haven't had a new reported case since Monday and we've only had one fatality since it all kicked off. A lot here are concerned that many will see that and come this way and we could see a spike. We're already seeing California and New York license plates as they come to their second homes/relatives.