Coronavirus

You scared?  I am slightly concerned. But I'm 70 and it's the elderly it takes out. I reckon a pandemic is almost a certainty and with an affordable vaccine a few years off, it could take out a lot of people. Great for the planet, not so good for us wrinklies.

Edited by jukel123
  • Sad 1

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

You scared?  I am slightly concerned. But I'm 70 and it's the elderly it takes out. I reckon a pandemic is almost a certainty and with an affordable vaccine a few years off, it could take out a lot of people. Great for the planet, not so good for us wrinklies.

Got anything worth having before you go ?..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 3
12 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

It’s all a set up to get rid of a few if you ask me i don’t think it will seriously effect the uk maybe a handful but I don’t think it will get that far they won’t give everyone a vaccine because it will cost too much 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

No, I agree......you are in deep schtook ! Lol lol. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

No, lol.

Good news though, China are apparently banning the consumption of wild meat to prevent future epidemics. Certainly won't hurt the conservation  of many threatened species!

There’s a million more greyhounds all shitting a brick now ! Lol 

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Got a couple of pot lickin dogs. 12 and nine years of age. They are yours mate. I' m sending them now via courier. Hope you enjoy.

And there folks is a lesson in careful what you ask for :doh:......:laugh:..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Think I may have put up a video before but here is today’s, I,m pretty basic to say the least but I manage to grasp most of what he’s saying so if any one is worried or just interested there is a new vid daily on YouTube, more accurate than Dave down the pub or the window cleaner ✌️✌️

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

Good to see you back mate. I guess at our age our days are numbered, but I've  still got one or two things to do yetl lol

Can I have your Jeremy Corbyn signed poster ? ?

• Haha 1