another big cat sightings 2

9 hours ago, shaaark said:

@foxdropper

Seriously, what the f**k is wrong with you?!!

Sending me a pm about greyman being my hero, and a liar?!!

I suggest you start growing up, you silly, fat, stupid c**t!!

Merely bringing to your attention that your hero is flawed …mate .

We await the pic of the body picked up after lockdown .A pic that shows it was taken in the uk ,easy found by right click on a pc .

The excitement is almost too much ……..?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it's great Greyman does his thing and doesn't give a f**k about his critics. Carry on carrying on Greyman.

Id trap it and take the cage to Notton Lane with a note saying " ave that soppy bollocks " ?

Feeders have been there years...get the odd rat but they don't last long,  either the cat or the airgun sorts em out ....I find the cover encourages the birds more 

Posted Images

Well at least you got the area right Paul . Just need to pluck up courage to visit now lol . You’ve been shown to be a coward last time you were offered my address lol . Mint . Where’s the body of the cat messiah . 
Once again you have made it the me you show when all the good people of thl want to see cat proof , not the ramblings of someone with too much invested that they now cannot bow out without losing face . 
If the threads not locked , you and me arnt banned for life , try looking at this one to impress rather distress your audience. Same old . Same old . Got to stoke the embers when the going gets tough .
I should be flattered the whole is there isn’t there routine hangs on myself visiting you lol when there are probs hundreds of other members lot closer all as capable of telling you your deluded .  

Thousands of cameras spread all over these populace lands but never a big pussy to be seen.

WWW.(!64.56:886

Welcome to our group where you can share and discuss videos or photographs that you have captured using wildlife watching equipment, Trail Cameras, video...

At least not in the UK.

WWW.(!64.56:886

This Group site should ONLY be used to post questions, discussion topics, photos and videos about research based wildlife camera trapping. This is not a wildlife...

Edited by sandymere
  • Like 2

I know we keep going back to the same questions, but I just don't buy the answers.

Road kills, and big government cover-ups.?

In this day and age, with cellphones, Facebook, Whatsapp, and Forums, there is absolutely no way to keep these things hush hush.

Big Cat killed on the road. In seconds, pictures and video's spread around the whole world. 

I mean, I remember a bad accident here a couple a years ago. Think up around Dublin somewhere. Some clown decided to take a picture of the decapitated head of a poor woman, which was lying on the road, and posted it on social media, for all to see. Imagine that poor girls family. Anyway, bet the c**t who did it, didn't even get a slap on the wrist for it?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Giving out folks details to others on the sly,so someone comes a cropper is a cnuts trick,not something I would ever consider Tim...

When it's needed doing..I've always done my own dirty work,the less people who know,the more chance of getting away with it you have...loose lips will sink the ship ?

That’s fine Sean . Can I ask publicly if anyone does pass my address , they gave the balks to say so . Pm GM I’ll send you my address and an AA route finder map just so you don’t get lost . Ball in your court oh thread stopper . 

• Haha 1
  • paulus locked this topic