another big cat sightings 2

5 minutes ago, king said:

Fair play FD you are 1 sad cnut..

Nobody gives a feck about your ramblings and look at me attitude..

Do the whole forum a favour..

And just feck off..I don't think you will be missed to be honest...

Says the inbred who can’t lie straight in his bed .Mean Dean the micro lite machine ffs .One deluded mother .

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it's great Greyman does his thing and doesn't give a f**k about his critics. Carry on carrying on Greyman.

Id trap it and take the cage to Notton Lane with a note saying " ave that soppy bollocks " ?

Feeders have been there years...get the odd rat but they don't last long,  either the cat or the airgun sorts em out ....I find the cover encourages the birds more 

Posted Images

And there tis yet again .Ought to change name from grey man to yellow man cos your  a yellow bellied mother for sure .It’s all cave man til it’s real ain’t it Paul .Had harder shites tbh .

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Astanley said:

That's a lovely part of the world you live fd.

Thanks Stanley .Tis a nice place ,open fields to back and over the road .Just wish it was Cotswold prices as might sell soon .

13 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Calm down ffs it’s not lock stock and two smoking barrels your just an idiot that’s let his mouth run away writing cheques you were never going to cash  don’t think the national crime agency are that interested in  a fat nausea getting a slap truth be told, 

Just turn up ,be the man you want to be on here not the deluded old duffer everybody else sees .You’ve made all the right noises now it’s here Paul .Pm me and I’ll take a day off .

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Calm down ffs it’s not lock stock and two smoking barrels your just an idiot that’s let his mouth run away writing cheques you were never going to cash  don’t think the national crime agency are that interested in  a fat nausea getting a slap truth be told, 

Fck me I've drove past your gaff 100s of times on my travels, even  bought a black bitch not far from there Good few years ago

Oops quoted wrong post can't be arsed changing it

Edited by Bakerboy
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, sandymere said:

Feck me come on, letting the side down, there be hundreds of big cats about that way, should be posting trophy shots on a daily basis.?

If only Sandy .With no protection Id be out 24/7 instead of 18/5 ?

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Fck me I've drove past your gaff 100s of times on my travels, even  bought a black bitch not far from there Good few years ago

Oops quoted wrong post can't be arsed changing it

You still got the bitch mate .

15 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

If only Sandy .With no protection Id be out 24/7 instead of 18/5 ?

I'm just waiting to bump into one, got a space on the wall ready.

Gigantic Collection of Exotic Game Trophy Mounts at Tribute Auction

I hear young greyman already has one....

Taxidermy Big Cat - Etsy Israel

• paulus locked this topic