another big cat sightings 2

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it's great Greyman does his thing and doesn't give a f**k about his critics. Carry on carrying on Greyman.

Id trap it and take the cage to Notton Lane with a note saying " ave that soppy bollocks " ?

Feeders have been there years...get the odd rat but they don't last long,  either the cat or the airgun sorts em out ....I find the cover encourages the birds more 

Posted Images

What about this one lads. Just say ( for argument sake)  one of you actually did come upon a big cat, coon, skunk, or whatever, whilst out hunting, shooting or trapping. Would you bag it, or let it off.

Personally, I'd make a rug or wall hanger out of it no bother.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

What about this one lads. Just say ( for argument sake)  one of you actually did come upon a big cat, coon, skunk, or whatever, whilst out hunting, shooting or trapping. Would you bag it, or let it off.

Personally, I'd make a rug or wall hanger out of it no bother.

Would be a given Eddie . No non native species gas any protected other than the welfare act so ifs humanely dispatched , all’s good .

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Would be a given Eddie . No non native species gas any protected other than the welfare act so ifs humanely dispatched , all’s good .

Yep, but I do believe there are a few on here that would let it off. I don't see the romance in the idea of them being out there, but some do. Was just wondering how many on here do, or just see them as another invasive species.

Wouldn't you get away with shooting one if you used the reason that it was walking towards you or being aggressive. Seeing as you didn't expect to see that animal in with wild and they can be dangerous you feared for your safety so shot it 

I think based on these threads it's best to shoot it as I don't think anyone would want to be arguing for rest of their life about what they saw 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • paulus locked this topic