another big cat sightings 2

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it's great Greyman does his thing and doesn't give a f**k about his critics. Carry on carrying on Greyman.

Id trap it and take the cage to Notton Lane with a note saying " ave that soppy bollocks " ?

Feeders have been there years...get the odd rat but they don't last long,  either the cat or the airgun sorts em out ....I find the cover encourages the birds more 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Well as a detective ,my take on this ,mackem ,the kid at school that had all the cool shit ,well popular, never had a fight ,didn't need to ,in with the cool kids ,???? A strange fish ,

……and he lived happily ever after.

That would have been great Walt,sadly I was dragged up in a slum,had loads of fights,abusive parents,and not many happy childhood memories,yes,I know,boo-hoo for me,shit happens,just how it was at the time.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, mackem said:

That would have been great Walt,sadly I was dragged up in a slum,had loads of fights,abusive parents,and not many happy childhood memories,yes,I know,boo-hoo for me,shit happens,just how it was at the time.

A normal Sunderland upbringing? ??

Cheers.

• Haha 5
22 minutes ago, mackem said:

But at least you had the costume shop wardrobe.  ?

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Well jel!!  ?

If I ever sell my house on festive road buy it, I will introduce you to the fancy dress shop owner, the rest is up to you........ ?

• Haha 1
37 minutes ago, mackem said:

had loads of fights,abusive parents,and not many happy childhood memories,yes,I know,boo-hoo for me,shit happens,just how it was at the time.

Same here, and for many others on this site, I'm quite sure.

But, we never had that costume shop wardrobe, you jammy twat!!  ?

Just read your reply lol ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

@foxdropper nice couple of days out with the family for you 

4DD2C21C-3F06-41CE-890A-5477C296F9E8.png

I wondered when it would be turned into a theme park .If only someone else had thought of it ,they could have upgraded to a cruise ship  off Majorca .

You go ahead and report back mate ,we need men like you .

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, paulus said:

Years ago i was on guard for a week at Weston on the Green. If you don't know, its where The parachute courses do there drops, It was civilian glider place at weekends, There was a club house with a kitchen, At the side of this Building was a big skip, the one that has double doors on it. Early hours one morning i can hear banging coming from the skip. I walk up to it and peer inside with the old green torch, This f***ing great head pops up, i about shit myself, this head was huge, After the initial shock it became apparent it was a Great Dane that belonged to the farmer over the back. 

Yeah , I’ve spent sone time there over the years mate . Spent many a nervous moment watching pjis running frantically towards my pals under canopy screaming “get tight ! Jesus get tight !” ??

25E91875-32FC-4F83-B111-0FAEE4144F72.jpeg

• Like 2
5 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Random and I don’t tell people this story often as it easily lends to derision but I’m sure I’ve wrote this on here before . 

about a decade ago , whilst in the midst of a three peaks challenge , I was driving a 9 seater van in north wales late at night . I was wide awake , fuelled by coffee , and in true air gun forum parlance “ the night was misty but somehow warm “ as we headed down the twisty turny back roads towards mt snowdon . 

My troop commander was sat beside me , chatting away and as I turned the corner , a huge black dog as stood in the middle of the road , honestly , it was there , as clear as day , I can see it , Rottweiler built but jet black and huge , deerhound sized . I braked , to avoid it , but went straight ahead as he said “watch the dog “ we skidded right through , the ABS breaking kicking In . 

came to a halt , went back , under torchlight expecting ti find sone farmyard mongrel splattered . No sign 

that dog was there , I hit it and it disappeared . 

definitely happened , a million percent  the fact that Troopy seen it and another lad by the window felt the impact added beyond doubt that I had encountered a black dog of wales 

Think it's interesting that the black cat sightings seem to have replaced the black dogs ?

Slightly similar thing, there is meant to be haunted places round here and ghosts etc.

Folk have seen a person on the side of the road, anyway my dad was talking to someone who lives miles further along and he described seeing exactly the same thing as everybody else (including my gran) only he hit it with the car, jumped out looked all over/under with a torch nothing, then realized there was no bang? I've seen feck all anywhere, one of my dogs used to drop back on the lead at the above place and pick back up when you were past like ?

• Like 3
  • paulus locked this topic