another big cat sightings 2

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it's great Greyman does his thing and doesn't give a f**k about his critics. Carry on carrying on Greyman.

Id trap it and take the cage to Notton Lane with a note saying " ave that soppy bollocks " ?

Feeders have been there years...get the odd rat but they don't last long,  either the cat or the airgun sorts em out ....I find the cover encourages the birds more 

Posted Images

It’s inevitable people will try to make money from it Danny nineham was charging £10 a head at talk shows full of total bullshit and pictures of dog kills years ago but people were lapping it up there will always be those that want to find things without putting the miles in, i,ve a little trip out at the end of the month with a chap from Africa that’s been training trackers of the big 5 for decades which will be interesting but no buffet or tickets available sorry but I will try to get a few pictures ?

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Greyman said:

won’t believe me and your government won’t allow us to show you, it makes every one very wary about who they trust with what but slowly I think it will filter out, I personally would love to do something with a big player like the bbc think with the money and resources you could blow the lid of it in a good season, but that’s just wishful thinking on my part 

Can you explain the top few lines please Paul and give us any examples of big cat proof that was stifled .

12 minutes ago, Greyman said:

It’s inevitable people will try to make money from it Danny nineham was charging £10 a head at talk shows full of total bullshit and pictures of dog kills years ago but people were lapping it up there will always be those that want to find things without putting the miles in, i,ve a little trip out at the end of the month with a chap from Africa that’s been training trackers of the big 5 for decades which will be interesting but no buffet or tickets available sorry but I will try to get a few pictures ?

Could you please video his tracking advice and anything you both see .

• Like 1
15 hours ago, wanderer12 said:

As much as it would be interesting I don't believe they are about. A few basic questions if anybody could answer 

If these cats were released in the 80s , with a fairly short life span 40 years later are we to believe we are several generations on ?

With the increased amount of roads and cars,vehicles om the road, why aren't we seeing regular road kill?

Again more cars on the road now fitted with dash cams. Why is there no regular dash cam footage ?

With almost 90% of the population having smart phones, cctv everywhere, ring doorbells, why no decent and more footage?

What are the odds of 2 cats of the same species meeting after being released from captivity and breeding ?

Assuming they can't breed between species?

With numbers in the thousands alleges to be here why no corpses?

Allegations of cover ups ans corpses removed, what would be the motive for that?

Thanks

It looks like your questions have been ignored. Believe me, all have been asked before, and the explanations have all fallen well short of a anything even close to being rational.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

It looks like your questions have been ignored. Believe me, all have been asked before, and the explanations have all fallen well short of a anything even close to being rational.

Or it’s just greb again and as with others on here it’s not worth the bother of answering as some people are only interested in ruining things and some people still can’t even see that ?

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Greyman said:

Or it’s just greb again and as with others on here it’s not worth the bother of answering as some people are only interested in ruining things and some people still can’t even see that ?

I'm not trying to ruin the thread, but I am trying to keep it factual. Your not going to like my posts, because they question your beliefs. That's ok. We can still discuss surely?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I haven't really contributed to this thread as no matter what side you're on, you'll be attacked or mocked, and I don't think that's the way to conduct a debate.

I don't think there are breeding big cats in the UK, maybe the odd escapee or release, but I keep an open mind.

What I can't understand is why the Government would want to hide the fact that there ARE big cats in the UK ?

What have they got to gain from it ? Nothing, as far as I can see, but an awful lot to lose if a whistle blower revealed proof that the Government IS suppressing information about big cats !

Id like there to be big cats in the UK, as I would like to have the existence of the Loch Ness monster and the Yeti confirmed, but, sadly, I'm erring on the side of none of them existing.

Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
5 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

I'm not trying to ruin the thread, but I am trying to keep it factual. Your not going to like my posts, because they question your beliefs. That's ok. We can still discuss surely?

I don’t think you are that’s why I,m replying to you I don’t mind anyone questioning me but when they ask the same question over and over it becomes quite obvious they don’t listen to your answers and are just here to troll this being a prime example, how many 100s of paces ago and how many times did I explain what happened when we went on the news with positive dna tests only to be pulled off air and issued with a d section notice 5 minutes before the big reveal, it really does become tiresome so forgive me if I am a bit short sometimes 

B005E1CE-9BFB-4617-9E49-177A531FD7A2.png

1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

I haven't really contributed to this thread as no matter what side you're on, you'll be attacked or mocked, and I don't think that's the way to conduct a debate.

I don't think there are breeding big cats in the UK, maybe the odd escapee or release, but I keep an open mind.

What I can't understand is why the Government would want to hide the fact that there ARE big cats in the UK ?

What have they got to gain from it ? Nothing, as far as I can see, but an awful lot to lose if a whistle blower revealed proof that the Government IS suppressing information about big cats !

Id like there to be big cats in the UK, as I would like to have the existence of the Loch Ness monster and the Yeti confirmed, but, sadly, I'm erring on the side of none of them existing.

Cheers.

Mate your a very logical and intelligent man so here is a simple thing I look at in every one of the things you mention as a starting point, sightings of the lochness monstergoing down and down nothing regular, sightings of big cats in the uk either constant or slightly rising year on year yeti Sasquatch not in my country can’t really shed any light on it other than to say if I were state side  and sightings were regular year on year and with certain areas always involved I’d have a look, and regarding why the government don’t want it out is twofold as I see it on the one hand they don’t want to alarm the public and on the other they don’t want to compensate farmers for a situation they created by allowing the legal releases of these animals, because although it was made illegal to own them in 76 there were already hundreds if not 1000s already here through the pet trade which you could still legally release up until 83 so there was a 6 year window of releases with no repercussions at all ??

5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Mate your a very logical and intelligent man so here is a simple thing I look at in every one of the things you mention as a starting point, sightings of the lochness monstergoing down and down nothing regular, sightings of big cats in the uk either constant or slightly rising year on year yeti Sasquatch not in my country can’t really shed any light on it other than to say if I were state side  and sightings were regular year on year and with certain areas always involved I’d have a look, and regarding why the government don’t want it out is twofold as I see it on the one hand they don’t want to alarm the public and on the other they don’t want to compensate farmers for a situation they created by allowing the legal releases of these animals, because although it was made illegal to own them in 76 there were already hundreds if not 1000s already here through the pet trade which you could still legally release up until 83 so there was a 6 year window of releases with no repercussions at all ??

GM you sure there are no yetis, even Charty will know this north east spot and the bit story behind it 

WWW.THENORTHERNECHO.CO.UK

A TEAM of researchers is about to arrive in the region to investigate reports of a Geordie yeti.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Greyman said:

You make a compelling case, so thanks!

But I'm still not convinced about the government covering up the existence of big cats.

If, say, a child were killed by a wild big cat, heaven forbid, and a whistle blower provided positive proof that the government had been covering up their existence, the repercussions would be far greater than paying compensation to farmers, it could result in bringing the government down.

But, as I say, I'm not convinced there are big cats in the wild in the UK , but I keep an open mind.

Thanks for the reply.

Cheers.

• Like 3

Here's an honest question, and there maybe no proof of, I don't know. 

Back in the day, when people used to walk these things on a leash. Are there any pictures or evidence at all, of Panthers being the cat of choice back then?

I ask this, because the majority of sightings being black cats, would suggest that they are the main colour that would have had to been released and bred in the wild.

27 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I don’t think you are that’s why I,m replying to you I don’t mind anyone questioning me but when they ask the same question over and over it becomes quite obvious they don’t listen to your answers and are just here to troll this being a prime example, how many 100s of paces ago and how many times did I explain what happened when we went on the news with positive dna tests only to be pulled off air and issued with a d section notice 5 minutes before the big reveal, it really does become tiresome so forgive me if I am a bit short sometimes 

B005E1CE-9BFB-4617-9E49-177A531FD7A2.png

I must of missed that particular answer .I know it’s tiresome but would you indulge  me by going over that chain of events again please so it’s clear in my head as to exactly what happened .
All may  be very clear and plain sailing for you but others like myself find the topic very interesting whilst at the same time weirdly out of sinc with how I see the countryside .

Can you provide the wording of that prohibition order please .

You do realise d section notices apply to eviction from property orders don’t you so your saying you were evicted from the building at very short notice .

D section notices are not gagging orders .

Please clarify Paul .

• paulus locked this topic