another big cat sightings 2

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it's great Greyman does his thing and doesn't give a f**k about his critics. Carry on carrying on Greyman.

Id trap it and take the cage to Notton Lane with a note saying " ave that soppy bollocks " ?

Feeders have been there years...get the odd rat but they don't last long,  either the cat or the airgun sorts em out ....I find the cover encourages the birds more 

Posted Images

On 14/04/2023 at 13:17, Greyman said:

The first item you have put up is the D notice incident the dna came back from Warwick as feline Warwick have never given us a positive result since that day and the last article you put up pretty much sums up the present situation, so I,ll leave it there for now not much more to add 

Imagine feline DNA in Britain??????, must be some felines about...............image.jpeg.c1d775e75837dc95e2886bb1ee627e2e.jpeg

48 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Imagine feline DNA in Britain??????, must be some felines about...............image.jpeg.c1d775e75837dc95e2886bb1ee627e2e.jpeg

But wait ,hold the fort ,feed the dogs and settle in folks .

Didnt Messer ,sorry spelling ,Monsieur Cartwright have a body to collect a while back .

Im sure my memory recollects a post where the lead cat authority on the thl was going to blow us all …….away with a dead leopard body .

May even have that post hidden in the bowels of my memory stick and wasnt there a pic of large cat cubs in the British countryside .Over to you oh great cat lord image.png.799c60a99c47b01cb241b2c8b2ef9bea.png

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, sandymere said:

Big cats in Britain????

No Road kill?

No kittens found?

No DNA evidence?

No photos, CCTV?

Like ghosts......

they don't exist. ?

I believe in ghosts but not big cats ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

IMG_3744.jpeg.14a4e25ac5bd82c081c0d8693052e4bf.jpeg
Do you have the balls to admit your a fake Paul or do we need to spell it out post by post .

Gman, what happened to the body collection ?

• Thanks 1

You lads have cured me of any mild curiosity or interest I may have had on the subject of big cats ,I no longer care about wether they do or don't roam our countryside ,I could find a tucking big Bengal tiger in my back garden tomorrow and I would shut the back door ,it's a subject I have filed along with heavyweight boxing ,to be swerved as it attracts brain dead bores who can't or won't see what absolute shi t they talk .

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, Astanley said:

You lads have cured me of any mild curiosity or interest I may have had on the subject of big cats ,I no longer care about wether they do or don't roam our countryside ,I could find a tucking big Bengal tiger in my back garden tomorrow and I would shut the back door ,it's a subject I have filed along with heavyweight boxing ,to be swerved as it attracts brain dead bores who can't or won't see what absolute shi t they talk .

Speak of the devil and he’ll appear 

Spotted in East Yorkshire Saturday 

B8235FFC-EDCF-482E-9F39-04C5B36E7AEC.jpeg

• Like 1
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

@foxdropper

Seriously, what the f**k is wrong with you?!!

Sending me a pm about greyman being my hero, and a liar?!!

I suggest you start growing up, you silly, fat, stupid c**t!!

You can clearly see why he said he hasn't any mates...

• Haha 3

Lol.It’s all coming together now ,the pieces are folding nicely .All those who willed it to be are struggling with fact there’s no light at the end .There will be melt down before the threads done I’ll wager ?

7 hours ago, king said:

You can clearly see why he said he hasn't any mates...

Mates - People that see you for who you are not what they can get from you .I’ve enough to last a lifetime but thanks  for the concern .

Any go pro footage of your flights of fancy or are you another dreaming inbred valley commando .

• paulus locked this topic