another big cat sightings 2

3 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

Yep, but I do believe there are a few on here that would let it off. I don't see the romance in the idea of them being out there, but some do. Was just wondering how many on here do, or just see them as another invasive species.

I’d say there arnt that many with a fac on here or even sgc mate so it would be the good old bullx . 
 Not many would have the skill you have to trap it Eddie . 
It’s a pity as exotics interest me ,how they survive , interact and go about looking for a mate . 
I think we safely say there was never a body , never a pic of cubs in the uk so we are left to recycle old gone over evidence . 
There’s no trail cam pics on the net , no dead rta ‘s on Facebook nor the ‘sighting ‘make fresh news any more . 
Its thanks to threads like this that get to the bottom of the rubbish bandied about and the composure of lads such as yourself , ,Mackam ,Sandy ,etc and of course my good self that has provided balanced debate and debunked the crap that’s continuously called evidence 

• Like 1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it's great Greyman does his thing and doesn't give a f**k about his critics. Carry on carrying on Greyman.

Id trap it and take the cage to Notton Lane with a note saying " ave that soppy bollocks " ?

Feeders have been there years...get the odd rat but they don't last long,  either the cat or the airgun sorts em out ....I find the cover encourages the birds more 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Welsh_red said:

Wouldn't you get away with shooting one if you used the reason that it was walking towards you or being aggressive. Seeing as you didn't expect to see that animal in with wild and they can be dangerous you feared for your safety so shot it 

I think based on these threads it's best to shoot it as I don't think anyone would want to be arguing for rest of their life about what they saw 

Mate . Anything exotic whether dangerous  , smelly or just out of place does not have any legal protection providing you adhere to the welfare act and dispatch said fauna humanely .

There would be no revoke , no legal proceedings just bragging rights . All that’s needed is said fauna ……lol

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Wouldn't you get away with shooting one if you used the reason that it was walking towards you or being aggressive. Seeing as you didn't expect to see that animal in with wild and they can be dangerous you feared for your safety so shot it 

I think based on these threads it's best to shoot it as I don't think anyone would want to be arguing for rest of their life about what they saw 

I'd add in just Incase ?.

44 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

I’d say there arnt that many with a fac on here or even sgc mate so it would be the good old bullx . 
 Not many would have the skill you have to trap it Eddie . 
It’s a pity as exotics interest me ,how they survive , interact and go about looking for a mate . 
I think we safely say there was never a body , never a pic of cubs in the uk so we are left to recycle old gone over evidence . 
There’s no trail cam pics on the net , no dead rta ‘s on Facebook nor the ‘sighting ‘make fresh news any more . 
Its thanks to threads like this that get to the bottom of the rubbish bandied about and the composure of lads such as yourself , ,Mackam ,Sandy ,etc and of course my good self that has provided balanced debate and debunked the crap that’s continuously called evidence 

Yep, got to call a spade, a spade. Believe me lad. If ever some real evidence of breeding big cats is produced, I'll be the first to stick up my hand, and say I was wrong. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, EDDIE B said:

Yep, got to call a spade, a spade. Believe me lad. If ever some real evidence of breeding big cats is produced, I'll be the first to stick up my hand, and say I was wrong. 

Said same from beginning Eddie . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
16 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

What about this one lads. Just say ( for argument sake)  one of you actually did come upon a big cat, coon, skunk, or whatever, whilst out hunting, shooting or trapping. Would you bag it, or let it off.

Personally, I'd make a rug or wall hanger out of it no bother.

Id trap it and take the cage to Notton Lane with a note saying " ave that soppy bollocks " ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 12
11 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Mate . Anything exotic whether dangerous  , smelly or just out of place does not have any legal protection providing you adhere to the welfare act and dispatch said fauna humanely .

There would be no revoke , no legal proceedings just bragging rights . All that’s needed is said fauna ……lol

Like I said before and others have told you it's a mine field wether you can or can't the fact you didn't know jackdaws couldn't be shot under gl protecting song birds says I wouldn't be taking you serious about how much of the law you actually know  and we all know you wouldn't risk your fac has you have all already said 

1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

Like I said before and others have told you it's a mine field wether you can or can't the fact you didn't know jackdaws couldn't be shot under gl protecting song birds says I wouldn't be taking you serious about how much of the law you actually know  and we all know you wouldn't risk your fac has you have all already said 

I’m not bothered by the gl on corvids at all mate .I’ll shoot them whenever I’ve a gun in my hand same as every other country folk so stick that in your pipe and smoke it .

I wouldn’t risk my fac your right but I’d shoot anything exotic on site and that includes large feral cats .

Until we see FRESH evidence mate this thread and any other is about done .Those who wished to impress didn’t ,those hangers on who looked up now look down .

We can’t keep on discussing the same shite over and over as it’s been shown to be flawed ,is going nowhere so unless you’ve anything new to add or anyone else I’d say we are about done .

Youll say who the feck are you to stop the thread and I’ll say a nobody mate ,just the lad who brought to light a few lies ,a coward and a user who lead quite a few down a rocky path .

Dont thank me mate ,it’s all part of the service .

54 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I stuck it up a few pages back there lad. DEFRA has said to fire away. Once you dispatch it humanely, it's perfectly within the law?

17 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

You trap it I,ll drop down I,m going that way soon ??

8 hours ago, foxdropper said:

I’m not bothered by the gl on corvids at all mate .I’ll shoot them whenever I’ve a gun in my hand same as every other country folk so stick that in your pipe and smoke it .

I wouldn’t risk my fac your right but I’d shoot anything exotic on site and that includes large feral cats .

Until we see FRESH evidence mate this thread and any other is about done .Those who wished to impress didn’t ,those hangers on who looked up now look down .

We can’t keep on discussing the same shite over and over as it’s been shown to be flawed ,is going nowhere so unless you’ve anything new to add or anyone else I’d say we are about done .

Youll say who the feck are you to stop the thread and I’ll say a nobody mate ,just the lad who brought to light a few lies ,a coward and a user who lead quite a few down a rocky path .

Dont thank me mate ,it’s all part of the service .

Sadly all you’ve done is show yourself to be the coward and bully everyone new you were and the only lies exposed have been yours in another pathetic attempt at always being right without putting in the footwork very sad 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Not a cats hope in hell are you coming here so I’ll leave it that rather than enter into another pointless me you bollocks .
You've been given plenty of opportunity to provide anything fresh .Supposedly your inbox is full of new discussion lol.

This thread is not about you or me but you’ve made it that way to squirm out of the issue .Your credibility is way down from when you first started out all down to your aggressive stance on being questioned lol.

All this is of your own making .Be seeing you lol .Mint .

Theres still time to pull it all back though Paul and stick up something to discuss or you can rant and rave like a mad man and get the thread locked as is your form .

Not bothered either way but I’m sure quite a few on here would love to see it tick over with genuine interest .

Await more threats and aggression ……lol.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, wanderer12 said:

Without being rude. I notice a recurring theme of swerving questions like I have asked above. I think the  answers to the above would maybe put things in perspective.  If they are that difficult to answer I think that's enough of an answer for me. 

1 simple easy question. If anybody wanted somebody to believe we have these in the thousands in UK. What's a single solid bit of evidence you would present them with ?

Not trying to ruin anything, not wanting any name calling, just looking for answers to simple questions. 

Cheers 

hello Stranger?

• Haha 3
27 minutes ago, wanderer12 said:

I haven't been rude , I haven't antagonised anybody or tried to ruin the thread. 

Asked some really simple questions and  none of the folk that believe in it can answer them. Instead they deflect or say ah its just greb (I'm not btw). I think that speaks for itself. 

That’s soooooooo greb 

• Haha 3
  • paulus locked this topic