another big cat sightings 2

2 minutes ago, BEARINATOR said:

GM you sure there are no yetis, even Charty will know this north east spot and the bit story behind it 

WWW.THENORTHERNECHO.CO.UK

A TEAM of researchers is about to arrive in the region to investigate reports of a Geordie yeti.

Indeed a know the area extremely well, though not the story.

I drive past Bolam about three times a week in the season on my way to Scots gap area where I used to beat for a shoot and where I do a lot of hunting.

Many years ago, we used to enter Terrier pups in the artificial earths they had around Bolam lake.

Incidentally, the greatest Waterloo Cup dog, Fullerton, was bred, raised and trained at a farm in the Bolam area, an area still excellent for testing a dog ! 

Here's.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it's great Greyman does his thing and doesn't give a f**k about his critics. Carry on carrying on Greyman.

Id trap it and take the cage to Notton Lane with a note saying " ave that soppy bollocks " ?

Feeders have been there years...get the odd rat but they don't last long,  either the cat or the airgun sorts em out ....I find the cover encourages the birds more 

Posted Images

12 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Yeah , I’ve spent sone time there over the years mate . Spent many a nervous moment watching pjis running frantically towards my pals under canopy screaming “get tight ! Jesus get tight !” ??

25E91875-32FC-4F83-B111-0FAEE4144F72.jpeg

The women's sport para courses were the worst, always a broken bone or 6 Lol. 

38 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

You make a compelling case, so thanks!

But I'm still not convinced about the government covering up the existence of big cats.

If, say, a child were killed by a wild big cat, heaven forbid, and a whistle blower provided positive proof that the government had been covering up their existence, the repercussions would be far greater than paying compensation to farmers, it could result in bringing the government down.

But, as I say, I'm not convinced there are big cats in the wild in the UK , but I keep an open mind.

Thanks for the reply.

Cheers.

To be fair charts the gov dont give a f**k about our kids,they know all about the paedos all over the country an in high places molesting our children for years an years an couldnt care less turning a blind eye,so i would rule that out mate lol

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

I must of missed that particular answer .I know it’s tiresome but would you indulge  me by going over that chain of events again please so it’s clear in my head as to exactly what happened .
All may  be very clear and plain sailing for you but others like myself find the topic very interesting whilst at the same time weirdly out of sinc with how I see the countryside .

Can you provide the wording of that prohibition order please .

You do realise d section notices apply to eviction from property orders don’t you so your saying you were evicted from the building at very short notice .

D section notices are not gagging orders .

Please clarify Paul .

2A953294-DBA7-48E6-A75E-E5F22C3BB3B7.png

8 minutes ago, Greyman said:

2A953294-DBA7-48E6-A75E-E5F22C3BB3B7.png

Thank you for clarifying Paul but just found this so why did you comply being the rebel you pertain to be .

Could you please explain why big cats are a matter for national security right up there with espionage .

IMG_3740.jpeg.722acafa08fed3b0008032b49e6b2ee6.jpeg 

47 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

You make a compelling case, so thanks!

But I'm still not convinced about the government covering up the existence of big cats.

If, say, a child were killed by a wild big cat, heaven forbid, and a whistle blower provided positive proof that the government had been covering up their existence, the repercussions would be far greater than paying compensation to farmers, it could result in bringing the government down.

But, as I say, I'm not convinced there are big cats in the wild in the UK , but I keep an open mind.

Thanks for the reply.

Cheers.

As I’ve said a few times mate it’s a leap of faith wether you believe a total stranger on a forum or the official line, but I can assure you that in recent years we have had positive dna taken from dead deer and stifled by government it’s only in recent years the police seem more willing to participate a bit more cheers 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Greyman said:

As I’ve said a few times mate it’s a leap of faith wether you believe a total stranger on a forum or the official line, but I can assure you that in recent years we have had positive dna taken from dead deer and stifled by government it’s only in recent years the police seem more willing to participate a bit more cheers 

This stifling confuse me a lot .If you were to print the results on here there’s not a dammed thing anyone could do .Likewise in the press or indeed on air .Sorry but fits right in to state this to a forum full of non legal experts .

Can I ask who did it and where the dna was analysed as I’d like to follow that up myself please .

1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

Thank you for clarifying Paul but just found this so why did you comply being the rebel you pertain to be .

IMG_3740.jpeg.722acafa08fed3b0008032b49e6b2ee6.jpeg 

A i was not involved in things at the time it happened but have seen all the evidence and was watching events as an interested observer when it happened and B it’s hard to over throw the bbc or itv when they pull the plug the order is between the government and media not us as individuals, thats Why I can say it here but not on telly, 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

This stifling confuse me a lot .If you were to print the results on here there’s not a dammed thing anyone could do .Likewise in the press or indeed on air .Sorry but fits right in to state this to a forum full of non legal experts .

Can I ask who did it and where the dna was analysed as I’d like to follow that up myself please .

Should have just came and met me then and I would have introduced you to everyone involved, the dna was done in a university here which flagged up a positive feline and was then sent to America were it was done in a more thorough way and identified the species, which again is really interesting and opens up a whole load more questions, bet you wish you just came out now instead of being a dick but hey ho we all have our crosses to bear off out for an hour so don’t get upset if I,m away a while but life goes on 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Tests on corpse of deer seem to rule out idea of a mysterious feline beast being responsible for its death

19 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Should have just came and met me then and I would have introduced you to everyone involved, the dna was done in a university here which flagged up a positive feline and was then sent to America were it was done in a more thorough way and identified the species, which again is really interesting and opens up a whole load more questions, bet you wish you just came out now instead of being a dick but hey ho we all have our crosses to bear off out for an hour so don’t get upset if I,m away a while but life goes on 

Thank you for the offer but I’m quite capable of meeting these folk without a chaperone .I’ve already spoken to one of your sources who stated quite clearly he was not happy with how his tests were being portrayed or used .

He seems a genuine ,decent enough chap who stated categorically the dna from samples provided had been tampered with or was fox ,dog and on one occasion ,domestic cat .You know this to be true and who I’m referring to .Could you please refer me to who else you have used so I may check for myself ,be appreciated Paul .

Could you print the results of that finding please too .

The first item you have put up is the D notice incident the dna came back from Warwick as feline Warwick have never given us a positive result since that day and the last article you put up pretty much sums up the present situation, so I,ll leave it there for now not much more to add 

• paulus locked this topic