another big cat sightings 2

10 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Ffs what's the issue with you two lads I have spoke privately with you both and you both come across as decent honest lads but this is embarrassing there's no need for it threats ect 

Agreed mate .There comes a time when enough bull shit is talked and that time for me is now .How can anyone trust a person who makes threats without following up .Was it to scare me lol because it only served to excite me .

Hes made claims lads I know on here have told him I’m a police informer ,lol.There’s 4 lads on here I’ve met ,two for one day only and two who are lifelong decent mates .I’ve never even discussed informing ffs so he’s a liar .

Put yourselves in same position and ask yourself what you’d do when every time you open up thl there’s a new post worth of bollcks aimed you .

Its simple either put up or shut the f**k up ,end of .

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it's great Greyman does his thing and doesn't give a f**k about his critics. Carry on carrying on Greyman.

Id trap it and take the cage to Notton Lane with a note saying " ave that soppy bollocks " ?

Feeders have been there years...get the odd rat but they don't last long,  either the cat or the airgun sorts em out ....I find the cover encourages the birds more 

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Mate I apologise for the way the thread keeps going but just look at the post count and even this page if I attempt to answer one question I am subject to pages of bollox and insults I offered to take the man out feed and water him but rather than decline graciously he accepted because he thought it would make him look good then spent months ruining threads and starting a personal row with me to get out of it, it’s what he does he goes from forum to forum until he gets banned because no one ever holds him to account and it makes him feel like a man sadly that is not me and when I know who he is I will hold him to account but until then rather than cause more upset I will bow out graciously as I can see Deker who is also not very far away from me geographically would now also start calling me a liar rather than just getting off his arse for a look people travel further to watch a football match ffs laters 

I really hope you do find me you lying turnip .Time for talking  bollocks is at an end .

Glad you apologised to the massive but dosnt cut with me .

Ask your fake mates who know me ,sooner the better tbh .Just for the record Deker is nowhere near you .Ffs your a wrong un through and through .

Last I’m going to entertain answering you so get in your car and find me .

Once upon a time families locked their mentally deficient relatives in the attic, now that we live in more enlightened times we give them computers and let them share their delusions with the world.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • paulus locked this topic