Coronavirus

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Gaz_Lurcherlad said:

Just been told by a friend everything’s getting shutdown Friday afternoon and he works for the power above probably shouldn’t post it like but oh well 

Ive just heard the same , 2 week shut down coming ?

59 minutes ago, steve66 said:

Ive just heard the same , 2 week shut down coming ?

Starts here from noon tomorrow until the 5th April. There’s quite a bit on the list you can go get done, so it shouldn’t be too bad....

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, steve66 said:

looks like abit of fishing on the cards if that's the case

I'm sure I'll be safe a mile out to sea in a kayak catching plaice!! Lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I'm sure I'll be safe a mile out to sea in a kayak catching plaice!! Lol

I hope that you do. But out here in France they still haven't made it clear whether going fishing on your own is an acceptable reason to be outdoors. If it is I'll be pushing the boat out myself.

I work solo so no chance of being off unless I get it, she works at Trago so only ww111 or the apocalypse will keep us off work ? bad news with the dog keV, could be worse could have happened in October, every cloud and all that...

Hope all is ok with the wife ?

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, riohog said:

unless a great white attacks you       just saying  ?

You might laugh, but around 2002 -3 I was fishing off Flamborough Head in Yorkshire in my kayak when the local pleasure cruiser came close and one of the crew hollored over that they had seen a pod of killer whales on the other side of the head and advised me to get back to shore. I thought that he was having me on, but next day the local paper had a story about them.

8 hours ago, riohog said:

i see that can but what about you? surly your still going to be out and about ?

Yep and just got to scrub when I come In and spend as little time together as possible. 

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

15 stitches mate...£393.00... just the start to self isolation I was hoping for!! Lol

20200317_202437.jpg.530570d33d23b942e6c6f5c4cb921c53.jpg

You really need to learn to stitch mate ......

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, dytkos said:

I work solo so no chance of being off unless I get it, she works at Trago so only ww111 or the apocalypse will keep us off work ? bad news with the dog keV, could be worse could have happened in October, every cloud and all that...

Hope all is ok with the wife ?

Cheers, D.

Cheers D, yeah shes got loads of time to mend..kids off school so Isla is fussing, proper little vet..lol

Hope your good mate, catch up soon..

• Like 1