Coronavirus

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

Door bell rang this afternoon, opened the door & no one there? Looked round the corner & my postman is on the steps holding my  parcel & one hand up to stop me ....“don’t come any closer...... I’ll leave it on the step once you go back in!” ?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Door bell rang this afternoon, opened the door & no one there? Looked round the corner & my postman is on the steps holding my  parcel & one hand up to stop me ....“don’t come any closer...... I’ll leave it on the step once you go back in!” ?

Our post man came in for a chat about the virus yesterday ???, funny old world 

Atb j 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

? I had that and also needed some tablets from vets but wasn't allowed in. Had to pay on the phone and they left the packet in a box outside 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Well I've been sent home until further notice because of athsma. No option to work at home.  But get paid. Genuinely hope I dont get it tho

at least you will get paid my friend, unlike me, just think positive, you will be ok

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

at least you will get paid my friend, unlike me, just think positive, you will be ok

Don’t know how we would get through without you mate, always a cheerful word to brighten our day ! Lol ? 

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I got the kids an pup out earning there keep digging a new veg patch in garden?tbh tho pup doin most the work ?9D3F97E0-F3B6-4F83-99C5-2F1125E54311.jpeg.7adbcd00ba0929a01e9ca57885362d49.jpegimage.jpg.3c40527178a051b96b13a9b8bda0e993.jpg

Should check out the no dig garden on you tube save a lot of hard work going to give it a go myself this year

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I got the kids an pup out earning there keep digging a new veg patch in garden?tbh tho pup doin most the work ?9D3F97E0-F3B6-4F83-99C5-2F1125E54311.jpeg.7adbcd00ba0929a01e9ca57885362d49.jpegimage.jpg.3c40527178a051b96b13a9b8bda0e993.jpg

Think we don't use child labour enough , if we got our act together in the factorys we'd soon be able the undercut the Chinese , do away with cheap eu workers and cut youth crime , win win  situation lol

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

I will be 76 may 3rd, ive been up since 3 30, made some breakfast, whats the point, had a wash n shave, whats the point, im after a dog for company, whats the point, bills need paying, whats the point, car wants taxing end of month, whats the point, mot is due, whats the point, ive tried to think positive, but im all in, nobody ever calls,

We’re about s in the world are you mate ? Because that sounds pretty shit ?

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

I'm glad to be off to be honest means I can keep my boy at home. Hes usually at my sister in laws and her hob is cleaning the hospital wards.

It's amazing what they use ferret for these days

• Haha 5
28 minutes ago, steve66 said:

Think we don't use child labour enough , if we got our act together in the factorys we'd soon be able the undercut the Chinese , do away with cheap eu workers and cut youth crime , win win  situation lol

I used to sweep the sawdust up in the butchers for 3 old pence when I was 10 on my way home from school and started doing milk rounds Saturday and Sunday mornings 4am start when I was 12 plus an after school paper round as well never any good in school but always new how to make a quid or two ?? 

• Like 10
1 hour ago, Rusty_terrier said:

I'm glad to be off to be honest means I can keep my boy at home. Hes usually at my sister in laws and her hob is cleaning the hospital wards.

Edited by shaaark