Coronavirus

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

11 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Business as usual until the next virus explodes out of the dirty shithole, was watching bits about their wet markets and how they keep butchered animals next to living and the amount of cross contamination between species that takes place in them is fcuking horrendous. 

......mmm makes you think

1 hour ago, iworkwhippets said:

I will be 76 may 3rd, ive been up since 3 30, made some breakfast, whats the point, had a wash n shave, whats the point, im after a dog for company, whats the point, bills need paying, whats the point, car wants taxing end of month, whats the point, mot is due, whats the point, ive tried to think positive, but im all in, nobody ever calls,

I do understand pal I really do. Hasn't someone offered you a pup off here? 

I know it doesn't help people who are feeling low when we they are told that other people are worse off but it doesn't make it less true. Which part of the country are you in? Can you not come and see everyone at the scafell meet up or at the fishing match? Something to look forward to, even if it's just to have a few drinks with all the lads when this shit is all over. Get that pup, you gotta start kicking and fighting mate 

??

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I do understand pal I really do. Hasn't someone offered you a pup off here? 

I know it doesn't help people who are feeling low when we they are told that other people are worse off but it doesn't make it less true. Which part of the country are you in? Can you not come and see everyone at the scafell meet up or at the fishing match? Something to look forward to, even if it's just to have a few drinks with all the lads when this shit is all over. Get that pup, you gotta start kicking and fighting mate 

??

I know im a moaning old git, just ignore my post, im just letting off steam, im hoping to be moving house shortly, so im stuck in for the time being, ive messaged that bloke over the pup

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, socks said:

Because of my missus health issues the hospital has just phoned her telling her to self isolate for 12 weeks .......

i see that can but what about you? surly your still going to be out and about ?

11 minutes ago, Gaz_Lurcherlad said:

Well lads when everyone’s locked away we’ll have a free run with the dogs we’re we like been for a walk this morning and not a soul about 

2 mins ago been watching a fox 150yds from the front door.walking across the field.

He stood on the grass verge for a minute.then jumped and muzzle in the grass.he's after mice or voles..

He gone into the little woods now.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

i dont quit get this bit about telling folk to self isolate  , re ,, if one person in a houshold is at risk , it may minimise the risk  but what about others living in the same house , do they carry on as normal go out do there thing , /and then surly the risk to the vunerable one  incrises again