Coronavirus

4 minutes ago, riohog said:

i dont quit get this bit about telling folk to self isolate  , re ,, if one person in a houshold is at risk , it may minimise the risk  but what about others living in the same house , do they carry on as normal go out do there thing , /and then surly the risk to the vunerable one  incrises again 

Think they're all meant to if only one is ill

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

The thing that baffled me about Boris press conference yesterday is that they advised against all non essential contact but didn’t close the schools and didn’t say how they would help people who want or have to follow the advice ? 
Some very simple measures could easily put folks mind at rest and make it a simple choice to follow the advice that the government are giving out.

5 minutes ago, WILF said:

The thing that baffled me about Boris press conference yesterday is that they advised against all non essential contact but didn’t close the schools and didn’t say how they would help people who want or have to follow the advice ? 
Some very simple measures could easily put folks mind at rest and make it a simple choice to follow the advice that the government are giving out.

think they are relying on folks common sence  , ,what they forgot is that is in short supply these days !!!

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, riohog said:

think they are relying on folks common sence  , ,what they forgot is that is in short supply these days !!!

But it’s not that easy to be sensible when the council tax, mortgage, tax, vat, water rates man is snapping at your heals mate......and also £94 a week won’t cut it for most people, especially if they have to wait 5 weeks to get it.

This is then it I have failed to understand all along, why don’t they just call the dogs off for a while and let people weather the storm ?

1 minute ago, WILF said:

But it’s not that easy to be sensible when the council tax, mortgage, tax, vat, water rates man is snapping at your heals mate......and also £94 a week won’t cut it for most people, especially if they have to wait 5 weeks to get it.

This is then it I have failed to understand all along, why don’t they just call the dogs off for a while and let people weather the storm ?

my pension is less than 700 quid a month like thousands of others  yes  my mortgadge is paid but i still have to eat ,pay water rates  council tax  and so on im not crying  about it i just have to be abit carefull  

• Like 4

I'm seeing on the news that certain amount of people has died of corona virus, but there's no details to go along with it, meaning, who died, what age, any underlying problems? 

What is the actual test for corona? Anyone know? 

Iv just checked an 1400 people die Everyday in England in Wales, yeah 1400.

Dementia has taken over heart dicease. 

Don't worry lads everything will be gran. 

1 hour ago, iworkwhippets said:

was out the front this morning, some fresh air, this neighbour confronts me saying I should be inside, its the law, eh. fec it

You should of coughed on him ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, socks said:

Because of my missus health issues the hospital has just phoned her telling her to self isolate for 12 weeks .......

It's a nightmare ain't it mate...exactly what we have been told...

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, king said:

I will ask my 13yr old lad for you rusty.

My boy might be up for it too...but he will be grafting during the day...I'm not having him sit in his room for the next few weeks rotting!!

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Gaz_Lurcherlad said:

Well lads when everyone’s locked away we’ll have a free run with the dogs we’re we like been for a walk this morning and not a soul about 

To add to my list of moans!!

Took the dogs out last light yesterday, the big dog set off through some woodland and 20 minutes later came back with a bloody great gash up the inside of her leg.

Vets first thing this morning and it's a £380 bill... pick her up at 3-30... so even my dog walks are restricted now...

Just now, NEWKID said:

To add to my list of moans!!

Took the dogs out last light yesterday, the big dog set off through some woodland and 20 minutes later came back with a bloody great gash up the inside of her leg.

Vets first thing this morning and it's a £380 bill... pick her up at 3-30... so even my dog walks are restricted now...

never rains pal allways pours down 

• Like 1