• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

sorry not read the other 84 pages but i think this is all planned.the talks with the eu at the start went we will do this little dance with you getting nothing from us but you will give us everything.after 2 years you will not have done a deal as we discused allready as there is no deal.you will then do feck all and ruin your own country and we the eu you will do all the back room deals to cripple your only manufacturing.britain will fecking sink then everyone will eventually go for mays "great deal" as the common man will be bankrupt and have no option

4 hours ago, Balaur said:

The guardian is a rag, comparable with the express. 

I think science may suffer due to Brexit but how does that morph into turning our back on the world etc. Science has always wanted to remain and probably represent the best of EU collaboration but that doesn't change the fact that the British people democratically voted to leave the EU.  We are still in Europe and can still have collaborative project's with European countries.  

No no no.... you know the rules, once you leave the European State of Europe and Germany that's it you can't trade, import, export, farm, grow veg, walk the dogs, raise your kids, buy a house, go on holiday.....let alone do anything scientific ffs...

The world as us poor, ignorant working class brits are concerned is over....

Better get used to it Joe...

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, shaaark said:

I know nothing about politics. But will all this brexit leave mullarky, stop me going to brecon jazz festival this year? ?

Jazz !  Your wired up wrong.  If the beuracrats dig a blooming big trench across the roads then you might have trouble but if they don't carry on as normal. I like a  bit of trance myself

6 minutes ago, Arry said:

They will vote every thing down till there is only one thing left. To stay in the EU.

Cheers Arry

Seems like there is a 2 year extension on the cards. Just enough time for a general election so labour can have a go at fcuking it up just about right. 

• Sad 1

Delayed till 30th June AT LEAST, but only if all the other members agree. I suspect France won't agree, but they change the rules to suit so we're stuck with these parasites for at least another 3 months.

12 minutes ago, Meece said:

Jazz !  Your wired up wrong.  If the beuracrats dig a blooming big trench across the roads then you might have trouble but if they don't carry on as normal. I like a  bit of trance myself

Not much jazz at brecon jazz festival really. 

The orb, one of my favourites, blue room, towers of dub ? ?

Edited by shaaark
38 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

This could be one of those times where the EU actually does something beneficial for you. By telling Westminster to f*ck off.

Watched a clip today where Farage basically asked them to do just that. But they won't.

• Like 1
On 13/03/2019 at 14:03, W. Katchum said:

If we don’t get out I’m putting everything I got into getting off this sinking ship with my kids

get yerself and the weans back up the road don f**k all sand niggers up north not one in this village