Theres only one thing the Labour Party want with their mischief making all the way through this and that's a General Election. Which they would still lose they are so inept.

Cheers Arry

• Haha 1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

If this goes south I’ll never vote again?

And thats their game and exactly what they are banking on when they get another vote.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
25 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Surely the queen can have all em all beheaded for treason? ? must be somebody a lot more clued up than me that will know what there consequences could be if any? But surely there has to be some or what’s stopping them doin as they please ?

Consequences... Tony Blair is a war criminal and has made millions from he left office. Consequences don’t exist for politicians. 

• Like 4

The Queen needs to step up as head of state and dissolve Parliament until the 30th March but she won’t as she is politically neutral pathetic, I had a great admiration for our Royal family but lately all they seem to be doing is rubbing people’s noses in it with there extreme extravagance especially the young members.

3 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Consequences... Tony Blair is a war criminal and has made millions from he left office. Consequences don’t exist for politicians. 

That sneaky b@stard creeping off to the EU telling them how to feck up Brexit wants hanging for treason.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Is that possible??mayne somebody should petition the royals into doing summat?? That does make sense but ffs don’t let her man near the deals ?

Nice thought but the only way any of these tw@s are going to pay any attention is if a couple of million people turn up at Westminster on April 1st. As has been consistently demonstrated in the last to two years, talk is getting you nowhere.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

What you honestly think will have happened by then? Predictions??

I'm open to correction here but my understanding is that if a "deal" hasn't been reached by the end of the month the default setting is a no deal or hard Brexit?

Isn't that what everyone wants?

If the people don't get what they want what are the people going to do about it? I honestly don't see a couple of million people turning out to demand that Westminster honour their constituents as we'd have seen a growing crowd of discontent in the last two years leading up to it. As far as a prediction goes I honestly couldn't say at this point but I will go as far as saying it will be generally confined to social media.

3 minutes ago, Arry said:

I think tomorrow they will vote for an extension, but if the EU say no they will shit their kacks Lol.

Cheers Arry

Britain is already on the backfoot and the EU will call their bluff. If they get an extension the public should be lighting up the switchboards of their elected officials with votes of no confidence.

Regardless of whether you voted Leave, Remain, or abstained from voting this political sh*tshow is f*ck*ng embarassing and I've sat and watched the Trump administration for the last two years. The only positive I've seen from this deal or no deal negotiation is that it has highlighted beyond a shadow of a doubt that the current spate of MP's aren't fit for purpose and if you vote for either of the big two you are part of the problem.

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

I hope the EU do us a favour and reject the extention 

they may do unless there is a fee  say 3 or 4 hundred million  , bet they bend the fkn rules then ,, hey its only tax payers money  who cares  they say ..

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Like Iv said previous I don’t care about the deal or no deal, not even arsed Cos I don’t fully understand it an openly admit that, but I do know we voted out an yet from where I’m perched an listening to radio an lookin online an things I can honestly feel the govt trying to weasel out of it, 

no deal or any deal I don’t really care as we never got w vote on that, we got a vote to leave an took it so either way I hope we do them I’ll shut up ?

That's a fair one, mate and rightly so the majority voted to leave. The semantics of a deal or no deal is purely at the door of the politicians.

The problem I see, and again I'm open to correction, is that they're using the deal or no deal to delay what the public has asked for? Two years of 'negotiating' and all they've achieved is to waste yet more of your hard earned... now they want an extension to delay that even further bearing in mind that they were able to negotiate themselves a 2.7% payrise in just a few days.

They're definitely attempting to weasel out of it but if no one holds them to account over it what will all this fuss actually achieve? :hmm:

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

I'm open to correction here but my understanding is that if a "deal" hasn't been reached by the end of the month the default setting is a no deal or hard Brexit?

Isn't that what everyone wants?

If the people don't get what they want what are the people going to do about it? I honestly don't see a couple of million people turning out to demand that Westminster honour their constituents as we'd have seen a growing crowd of discontent in the last two years leading up to it. As far as a prediction goes I honestly couldn't say at this point but I will go as far as saying it will be generally confined to social media.

Britain is already on the backfoot and the EU will call their bluff. If they get an extension the public should be lighting up the switchboards of their elected officials with votes of no confidence.

Regardless of whether you voted Leave, Remain, or abstained from voting this political sh*tshow is f*ck*ng embarassing and I've sat and watched the Trump administration for the last two years. The only positive I've seen from this deal or no deal negotiation is that it has highlighted beyond a shadow of a doubt that the current spate of MP's aren't fit for purpose and if you vote for either of the big two you are part of the problem.

Right now theres not a party I could vote for. I feel let down by all parties, none are fully for the people. Most have spent the last two years being payed by us as they stab us in the back. In my view we need a new party that listens, The Tories have just made a hash of the negotiations, Labour have played political games trying to get a GE, the Liberal Democrats are not Democrats at all. The Liberal Democrats are lier's after getting on their soap box saying they would cut university fees but climbed into bed with the Tories for a bit of power, then tripled the fees. Their finished as a party.

My MP is a disgrace walked across the floor and wants another vote. Traitor of democracy.

So who could you vote for?

Or does it come to just voting tactfully to keep another party out. Very very sad times.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1

'Parliments will' of voting out a no deal Brexit.... What about the 'peoples will' of voting to leave...!!

Fecking shithouses, who's own interests are above the will of the people who elected them....