3 minutes ago, iwm said:

As a Yorkshireman, labour has been the only party to vote for (before the referendum) but i will never vote for them again!! If someone comes along and gives me and more important  my family and grandchildren a chance of a future, my vote will be with them. At the moment ive been left behind by the westminster fools. The house of commons needs to be closed down and stop making us all look like idiots to the rest of the world.

iwm

I can understand especially in the mining towns to break with Labour would be hard, my old man voted Labour all his life and so did I in earlier years. Now we have a mad house as parliament with no choice really. It's like "one flew over the cuckoo's nest" at the moment.

I just can not believe Blair he a Traitor working for the EU.

I crave a new fresh party that will listen, because even before all this Brexit nobody in power would listen.

Cheers Arry

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Do all the members need to vote in favour in of an extention?  Hopefully Hungary, Poland and Austria vote against and help us out

Yes and the vote needs to be unanimous too, as is my understanding.

1 hour ago, ChrisJones said:

Yes and the vote needs to be unanimous too, as is my understanding.

Farage has been doing the rounds trying to get some support from one of the less pro eu country,s to veto the vote and that’s it over but the eu won’t allow anyone to veto Italy may be our only hope 

8 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

The other 27 states will be tripping over themselves to extend the negotiations. Simple as this, it's now the only option to achieve what they want, which is for us to eventually remain or alternatively to extend the chaos and pain to us for as long as possible to make an example. If they say no to an extension then they're essentially forcing a hard brexit and accepting that we're gone for good, neither of which they want. They're f***ing pissing themselves right now.

I think if  they dont grant a extension the MP'S will shaft us, they wont come out with no deal and wont go for her deal either which is'nt Brexit anyway. They will have a vote and revoke Article 50 therefore scrapping Brexit and they can do it without our blessing, shafted by the slimy twats.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, lifelong cumbrian said:

I think if  they dont grant a extension the MP'S will shaft us, they wont come out with no deal and wont go for her deal either which is'nt Brexit anyway. They will have a vote and revoke Article 50 therefore scrapping Brexit and they can do it without our blessing, shafted by the slimy twats.

And if they do I hope a shooter hits Westminster 

Daily mails arse banger journalist Andrew pierce all of a sudden is a fkn Brexit expert  eerrrrm nah ya not Andy pandy your a shirt lifter with a grudge  on straight men lol sore point eh Andy  girl , how many journalists have thrust ther lefty opinions on the leave vote ? Too many  cnt bags man in pub and chip shop knows more than those sausage jockeys ??

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, green lurchers said:

Daily mails arse banger journalist Andrew pierce all of a sudden is a fkn Brexit expert  eerrrrm nah ya not Andy pandy your a shirt lifter with a grudge  on straight men lol sore point eh Andy  girl , how many journalists have thrust ther lefty opinions on the leave vote ? Too many  cnt bags man in pub and chip shop knows more than those sausage jockeys ??

You have the inner rage too lol

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

13 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

The uphill gardeners are taking over varadigger the slime ball hanging his arsenal out to the eu up to his eyeballs in debt  when the dust settles it’s payback time the eu is bunkrupt in paper they all in debt they answer just like labour is to keep borrowing fkn gonzos  if you lent a mate up the road a few quid to help him out that’s ok but yrs down the line when he ain’t give ya back a Shilling do you keep giving hey thers givers and takers   But even the givers wont keep giving  Ireland will have to pay back have a look at Greece n Italy  yep. It’s coming vardigger the eu gonna fk you big time 

Edited by green lurchers

Although some have closed their minds and classed Teresa May as a conniving bitch,  there is  A lot more to this than the public ever see. This is how propaganda types buckle and bend a story to confuse and camouflage what is really going on. For anyone to start saying "And if they do I hope a shooter hits Westminster " and  "Wanna buy a gun" may give a smart off the cuff comment but it doesn't help what horse trading is goIng on behind the scenes. What might turn events is that the mp's that are voting against brexit need to be advised that they seriously risk being de-selected and issued the P45l. When we were on the run up to the brexit vote King Nige was on the TV all the time poking and proding. So where is he now? ?Talking about some march for up North somewhere to maybe get to London by the end of the month.  It'll all be over by then.  It's like that Tommy Robinson stuff. ... A non event... All of the impetus seems to be on the side of the remoaners but the ones that are doing the talking don't know and the ones that might know ain't talking.  Hold your position and wait for events to happen. Everyone sems to be sitting back and the TV pundits are making hay. That Andrew Neil is a total clod that needs some help if anyone does.

ps don't get violent.  Get politically active. Peace brothers.

Edited by Meece

Only way we will ever get a no deal exit is if we get a veto or two....otherwise the only brexit we will get will be Mays deal if not it will get softer and softer and probably just not happen. Next step permant customs union, joining the euro, good bye democracy