i would not be surprised if the MPs and government hadnt done a deal with the Eu to stitch this up, we are basically down to accepting her deal, which they wont or staying, exactly what the twats have planned all along. Nigel Farage is supposedly starting a march from Newcastle to London this weekend to arrive on the 29th. Its going to kick off soon.

• Like 1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Arry said:

In my view we need a new party that listens,

That's the tricky part. Politics has gone from right versus wrong to win or lose in record timing.

I'm biased towards the Libertarians but I can't/wouldn't vote in a UK election anymore as I live amongst the Yanks but as long as people will hold on to the big two there will either be the status quo or you need a couple of million people protesting in Westminster for the big two to change their direction.

13 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

What will be the consequences of a no deal leave? Will we become a 3rd world country over night or will it take a few years??

Well that's big question. No one knows for sure but everyone has an opinion on it. Mine is that if it's done right it could be an incredible opportunity but it will require a massive overhaul of the British establishment to work. Westiminster won't do that which is part of the problem and why the big two need replacing.

11 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

If they shaft us can we claim political asylum in the USA or Canada?

I reckon you'll have a pretty good crack at that while Don's in office.

On 14/11/2018 at 20:08, Balaur said:

I think we have to have a hard border in Northern Ireland. I think there is a very serious issue regarding trade and free movement these are serious issues that require massive infrastructure changes probably government compulsory purchase around Dover folkestone. I really don't see a soft Brexit being worth leaving the EU I voted out because I wanted out but a compromise would lead me to vote remain. I don't see how the EU can have an input on our own borders and surely technology can play it's part to fast track Irish through check points etc.

On the basis that ALL of the Isle of Ireland is surrounded by water and both countries can work together on what comes in and across, then maybe i'm fecking dumb because it should be fecking simple...??

2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Surely the queen can have all em all beheaded for treason? ? must be somebody a lot more clued up than me that will know what there consequences could be if any? But surely there has to be some or what’s stopping them doin as they please ?

Some say Thomas Mair had the right idea... 

29 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

On the basis that ALL of the Isle of Ireland is surrounded by water and both countries can work together on what comes in and across, then maybe i'm fecking dumb because it should be fecking simple...??

It is simple bosun but Arlene and her Party won’t hear tell of it because they think it will bring closer ties between northern and Southern Ireland and this is their last ditch attempt to drive a proper wedge between the two. They don’t want to be treated differently from the rest of the UK but we are different and have laws and systems in place that tie us to the south and I guess that grates on them a bit. 

Edited by dogmandont
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

It is simple bosun but Arlene and her Party won’t hear tell of it because they think it will bring closer ties between northern and Southern Ireland and this is their last ditch attempt to drive a proper wedge between the two. They don’t want to be treated differently from the rest of the UK but we are different and have laws and systems in place that tie us to the south and I guess that grated on them a bit. 

Yep, dead right DMD, thats the answer i was looking for... ?

Making mountains of of mole hills is the simplest way of saying it...

The EU are laughing all the way to the Bank.  They have said there is nothing more to discuss (more than once) but extension or no extension they are revelling in the mess the UK Government has made of this!