1 minute ago, kanny said:

So let me get this right...we can't have a deal we can't have a no deal and we can't have a second referendum...so what the feck can we have? 

You're allowed to have what your told to have....and you'd better get bloody used to it.....lol

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

get yerself and the weans back up the road don f**k all sand niggers up north not one in this village

None in my village either, but that's got nothing to do with what we voted for and what we're getting...

1 minute ago, kanny said:

So let me get this right...we can't have a deal we can't have a no deal and we can't have a second referendum...so what the feck can we have? 

It's confused the sh*t out of me.

• They don't want a no deal.
  • They don't want any other deal that has been currently offered.
  • They don't want a second referendum.
  • They've asked for more time but this will only happen if the 27 EU countries concur.

So with all that said you're currently due a hard Brexit on 29th of the month as per this timestamp.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

• They've asked for more time but this will only happen if the 27 EU countries concur.

So with all that said you're currently due a hard Brexit on 29th of the month as per this timestamp.

It will more likely be a case of ...

Kicking-the-can-2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

arent the amount of imigrants we take in decided bye europe newkid?

Westminster. Britain is a signatory to the UN's 1951 Refugee Convention.

Edited by ChrisJones
Typo
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, kanny said:

It will more likely be a case of ...

Kicking-the-can-2.jpg

Absolutely. I think someone said earlier in the thread they'll try and delay it until after the next GE thus making the next leader's problem.

Hopefully the EU will tell them to f*ck off. If not you need a couple of million people in Westminster on the 1st April.

17 minutes ago, kanny said:

we can have 1/2 oz of squidgy black and a brand new bong.

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

So with all that said you're currently due a hard Brexit on 29th of the month as per this 

It's a right royal f**k up from start to finish...it took them 18 months to get their head around the majority of people in the country want out....the whole pile of them have been point scoring ever since... not one of them have come out of this with any integrity, Boris shouted from the roof tops then bottled it, Farage said his job was done once Brexit vote was cast...it should've been just the beginning for him...Corbyn....well what can you say about that weasel that hasn't been said...and May...well she has had no hope from the start, but managed to make herself look a mug at every turn...

So now here we are, no deals left, no way to negotiate...looking for more time..for what?..none of them really want out, so they'll never agree...

I hope no one bothers voting again....help yourself and whoever you can..cause those bunch of twats don't care about any of us.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

arent the amount of imigrants we take in decided bye europe newkid?

My point being we're not coming out of Europe, not how most voted for it mate..

So just because there are pockets of the country not affected presently by mass unvetted immigration, doesn't change the fact that what the majority voted for ain't gonna happen....

If ever we need proof that the common man's voice will not be heard, surely this is it!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, king said:

if farage stayed in ukip the amount of support he would be getting now would boost in ukips votes would be huge.

If Farage rode the wave he was instrumental in creating and progressed up the political ladder, his voice wouldve held more weight for sure...

UKIP needed to move forwards massively off of that position and Farage was needed to see the job through...

Would it be so stupid to think that May could've used the support of UKIP?

She needed the DUP she's been scrabbling for support for the past 12 months...who knows an ally in Farage may have held some weight...

Ah what am I talking about, they do what they want any way

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

It's a right royal f**k up from start to finish...it took them 18 months to get their head around the majority of people in the country want out....the whole pile of them have been point scoring ever since... not one of them have come out of this with any integrity, Boris shouted from the roof tops then bottled it, Farage said his job was done once Brexit vote was cast...it should've been just the beginning for him...Corbyn....well what can you say about that weasel that hasn't been said...and May...well she has had no hope from the start, but managed to make herself look a mug at every turn...

So now here we are, no deals left, no way to negotiate...looking for more time..for what?..none of them really want out, so they'll never agree...

I hope no one bothers voting again....help yourself and whoever you can..cause those bunch of twats don't care about any of us.

Nail on the head there, mate. The only thing you missed out was that they were able to sneak in a 2.7% pay rise in while everyone was looking the other way.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, ChrisJones said:

Nail on the head there, mate. The only thing you missed out was that they were able to sneak in a 2.7% pay rise in while everyone was looking the other way.

C'mon mate, they've been grafting their nuts off trying to sort this mess out all us ruffians put them in.... 2.7% increase is jolly decent considering...?

• Haha 3