Met Anyone Famous?

Steve Coogan in his Alan Partridge gear. He was filming on my patch 18 months ago. Lovely fella, he stopped and had a chat, signed a book for me and sat in my landy while we chatted. I even had a burger with him at dinner. "Back of the net"

Knocked about with Mick Hucknall when I was a kid ? And that bloke who played PC Bellamy in Heartbeat used to jog round where I work. Got to be quite friendly with him ?

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You get locked up for that……  

I laid a patio for Fred West

Chris packham?

Posted Images

Dion Dublin (footballer and a nice fella), Gary Lineker (over paid twat), Les Gray (late of Mud), David Seaman (Arse), Vinny Jones (who told me I wasn't big enough), Eric Bristow (beat him in Paddy Power or maybe Ladbrokes dart fest). Probably a few more over the years but I can't remember!

Met Tony soper the bird fella at a talk when I was a nature mad kid lol

Waved to the tall one out of the proclaimers as I drove past rockfield studios an he was jogging along,

Regularly see Archie from kids balamoray program as his kids at same school as mine,

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miles_Jupp

Just been out for a nice lunch,went to a thai restaurant at the side of Kingston bridge right on the river,great meal,anyway did a bit of shopping and bumped into nasty nick cotton (john altman) I chatted to him before in a bookstore in Kingston,what a nice guy,had a little chat with him today and he had a selfie taken with my mate,very nice bloke totally different to his screen persona,i was also in Twickenham a few months ago in an Italian restaurant and the kids TV presenter andy peters came in,have you met anyone or spotted anyone lately?

A store detective I used to work with arrested him once by mistake,he decided at the till he wanted 2 of whatever it was he was buying and just asked the girl to scan it twice and he picked it up on the way out.

Apparently he was completely sound about it and just thought it was funny.

I think because bbc and itv have studios in Bristol we are rather spoilt for celeb spottin, I,m not one for chatting and asking for selfies but on any given day I could see one or two in the Clifton area, carol vorderman is always around I saw her jogging the other week, also done work on Michael barrymores flat and Boyce from fools and horses is a regular in a pub in Clifton village, also saw clint Eastwood in the 80's in Corfu he had a yacht like the qe2

Right here we go

This last month

Judith Charmers

Dave Myers ( hairy chef )

Reece Shersmith

Rich hall

In the past

Gareth Southgate

Carlos teves

Christine Blakey

Rachel Riley

James corden

Russel brand

Loads and loads but the two that stand out as real nice proper people where Barbara Windsor and the scouse actor Stephen graham

Oh and I had to tell Cristian Benteke to stop doing gear in the back of my cab lol

Edited by marshman
  • Like 1