Met Anyone Famous?

Just been out for a nice lunch,went to a thai restaurant at the side of Kingston bridge right on the river,great meal,anyway did a bit of shopping and bumped into nasty nick cotton (john altman) I chatted to him before in a bookstore in Kingston,what a nice guy,had a little chat with him today and he had a selfie taken with my mate,very nice bloke totally different to his screen persona,i was also in Twickenham a few months ago in an Italian restaurant and the kids TV presenter andy peters came in,have you met anyone or spotted anyone lately?

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You get locked up for that……  

I laid a patio for Fred West

Chris packham?

Posted Images

Met rowan Atkinson at Peterborough services he was filling up next to me I was stareing at him and he did a funny Mr Bean face lol.. Was at Thorpe Park and Olli mers pushed in front of us... Cnut! Lol

Met rowan Atkinson at Peterborough services he was filling up next to me I was stareing at him and he did a funny Mr Bean face lol.. Was at Thorpe Park and Olli mers pushed in front of us... Cnut! Lol

Olly murs might have had a fast-track pass at TP?i was on star-ferry once going from central to TST and goldie horn and kurt Russell we sitting 2 rows in front.

met eric Bristow in America a long time back whilst at Disney world he and family stayed in same hotel [sound fella] and nothing like he was when strutting his stuff on darts stage

Last year I met some mates in a bar in the city center (Barca). When I arrived they were all in a pickle, excited an'all. Turns out the chap that plays Ragnar lodbrok in Vikings had just been chilling with them. By all accounts a thoroughly decent chap.

Been called a cnut by Jeremy Clarkson at Hyde park calling 2005 when I started off 30,000 people chanting "Jezzzzzzzzzza" :laugh:

Played snooker with some of the players back in the old days. Also did some work for Steve Davis Sister.

Brian London the boxer

Timmy Mallet

Played football while completely off my face, with Goldie and fuuck knows who else one year at CreamFields (first one at old Speke airport, that's how long ago :laugh: )

• Like 1

Jason Donovan in a little cafe just up from bbc studios in shepards bush in 1989,2 massive body guards along with him but he was all chat to all that wanted to chat with him,Bono and the lads before there concert in Slane while we were doing the scaffolding for the stage and other towers.

Met Nigel Benn at a rave yrs ago.Barry from Eastenders lives in my village and uses my local.The ginger bloke from the film the business lives in the next village and also gets in my local quite a bit.I also live 5minutes from whitstable which has become rammed full of celebs in the last 10yrs.

Was in Ayres the bakers in Nunhead years ago and Lorraine Chase came in with her bloke/minder. I said "Were you truly wafted here from paradise?"

I did expect the reply "No, Luton Airport", but all I got was 2 glaring stares, so I said "Obviously not"

Was next to Kate O'Mara, filling up our cars in a petrol station in Brockley, couldn't believe the amount of make up, but she did smile, and the make up didn't crack.

Met angler Chris Yates down the the Royalty fishery on the Hampshire Avon, really nice bloke, chatted for quite a while.

Exchanged smiles with a few celebs over the years, Tom Selleck, Jane Seymour, Margot Bryant (Mini Caldwell) even John McCririck :laugh:, Max Wall, I get the impression they are pleased that you recognise them, vain fcukers :laugh: