Karen Woodward

Prunella Scales

Jo Wiley

Rick Stein

And that miserable cocky twat from Homes under the Hammer

Off the top of my head

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

Pals with the glc-met Lennox lewis,the beautiful south,David grey at Glastonbury,ceris mathews,Kurt cobain in tjs newport-the manics,tony de vit,Carl Cox, sonique, judge Jules, nick Warren, Paul van dyk, the free stylers,and a ton more raving/clubbing in the 90's lol,atb dc

Pals with the glc-met Lennox lewis,the beautiful south,David grey at Glastonbury,ceris mathews,Kurt cobain in tjs newport-the manics,tony de vit,Carl Cox, sonique, judge Jules, nick Warren, Paul van dyk, the free stylers,and a ton more raving/clubbing in the 90's lol,atb dc

Goldie looking chain?

Johnny depp,robert de niro,bradd pit,daniel craig,clarkson and the rest top gear team,hazel irvine,andrew castle,annabelle croft,ken stott,brian cox,dougray scott,eddy izzard,linda bellingham,denise van outten,suggs,buster blood vessel,neville staples,brian connoly,pauline black......to name.just a few

Dont know about the buddist bit but hes been shaved bald for years, fit as a fiddle, cylcled part of the tour de france for Help for Heroes a couple of years back, he lives about 8 miles from me.

Forgot lenny Hernry (wanker) Will Young, nice fella

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

I stood behind Spandau Ballet in a queue at the old Scratchwood services in the early 80s.

I waited for an autograph for my girlfriend (later my first wife) who was a huge fan. They all insisted on coming over to meet her, signed a Xmas card and gave her a kiss and a hug........my daughter tells me she still has the card !

I've sat a few times watching cricket at Trent Bridge with Brian Clough - of course, the great man knew everything there was to know about cricket !

met eric Bristow in America a long time back whilst at Disney world he and family stayed in same hotel [sound fella] and nothing like he was when strutting his stuff on darts stage

Saw Eric Bristow in his hay day slurping a kebab whilst sitting in the side door of a Suzuki super carry in Chadwell Heath near Romford Essex.

I said "alright Eric" he said "nom nom nom" with a mouth full of food.

• Like 1