• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You get locked up for that……  

I laid a patio for Fred West

Chris packham?

Posted Images

flash gordon ,champion the wonderhorse ,casey jones and skippy the bush kangeroo to name a few

Champion the wonder horse and skippy were never seen again whole after there meeting with GL...??

Met rowan Atkinson at Peterborough services he was filling up next to me I was stareing at him and he did a funny Mr Bean face lol.. Was at Thorpe Park and Olli mers pushed in front of us... Cnut! Lol

Olly murs might have had a fast-track pass at TP?i was on star-ferry once going from central to TST and goldie horn and kurt Russell we sitting 2 rows in front.
No he had preferential treatment ...we was just about to get on the ride at the front when he popped out of a door and jumped in our seats ...he did say sorry and offered us a picture opportunity to which my mrs said no thanks :laugh:
  • Like 1

Last year I met some mates in a bar in the city center (Barca). When I arrived they were all in a pickle, excited an'all. Turns out the chap that plays Ragnar lodbrok in Vikings had just been chilling with them. By all accounts a thoroughly decent chap.

Been called a cnut by Jeremy Clarkson at Hyde park calling 2005 when I started off 30,000 people chanting "Jezzzzzzzzzza" :laugh:

Played snooker with some of the players back in the old days. Also did some work for Steve Davis Sister.

Brian London the boxer

Timmy Mallet

Played football while completely off my face, with Goldie and fuuck knows who else one year at CreamFields (first one at old Speke airport, that's how long ago :laugh: )

Who did you play snooker with??

Davis, White, Hendry, Taylor and a couple more from that era. They used to pop into the snooker club every now and then. I also worked once at the Norbreck castle near Blackpool when they had the tournament there, met loads of players and had a beer or two with them...

Oh PS it was Stephen Hendry's sister not Davis's :D

• Like 1

Met rowan Atkinson at Peterborough services he was filling up next to me I was stareing at him and he did a funny Mr Bean face lol.. Was at Thorpe Park and Olli mers pushed in front of us... Cnut! Lol

Olly murs might have had a fast-track pass at TP?i was on star-ferry once going from central to TST and goldie horn and kurt Russell we sitting 2 rows in front.
I have a mate who reckons he shagged goldie horn lol

Eric pollard and Edna from emmerdale lived quite local also Mickey dolenz had a pad round here for a bit and the funny looking one from tizwaz don't know his name all were regularly sighted about the place .

Last year I met some mates in a bar in the city center (Barca). When I arrived they were all in a pickle, excited an'all. Turns out the chap that plays Ragnar lodbrok in Vikings had just been chilling with them. By all accounts a thoroughly decent chap.

Been called a cnut by Jeremy Clarkson at Hyde park calling 2005 when I started off 30,000 people chanting "Jezzzzzzzzzza" :laugh:

Played snooker with some of the players back in the old days. Also did some work for Steve Davis Sister.

Brian London the boxer

Timmy Mallet

Played football while completely off my face, with Goldie and fuuck knows who else one year at CreamFields (first one at old Speke airport, that's how long ago :laugh: )

Who did you play snooker with??

Davis, White, Hendry, Taylor and a couple more from that era. They used to pop into the snooker club every now and then. I also worked once at the Norbreck castle near Blackpool when they had the tournament there, met loads of players and had a beer or two with them...

Oh PS it was Stephen Hendry's sister not Davis's :D

Fair play!! I would love to watch a few frames with jimmy myself, bet it's good to see them perform so close up aswell!

I never even came close to winning with any of them :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This was all years ago, tbh I don't know if the lads on the circuit still do the tours around the local snooker halls now like they used to. They were always up for the craic. I can mind them all playing with a pint in one hand, a fag in the other and a swear word or a risqué joke on the lips (no ladies present in them days).

• Like 1

Bristow , Lowe, Anderson , deller, who was a twat I thought, alun Evans who spilled a tray of beer over me at a nightclub, dave whitcombe, who was a top top guy, Steve Brennan who beat bristow first round of embassy one year, dave lee who I paired up with for some indoor bowls, we won lol, chris tarrent, Sally James , spit the dog hehehe, dave Thorpe moto cross, oh yeah Phil Taylor, and lots more darts players, oh and the smack head from grange hill in a service station, he said hello back, so he should,