38 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Fckn boring....???

Is it? It's a damned sight better than grown men calling each other names, a liar, deluded etc etc, no?

And sensible debate/discussion is what this site is about, do you not agree, you f***ing racist?! 

? couldn't resist lol ?

• Haha 3

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

A bird i know sent me a picture of her new kitten its called a Maine Coon....apparently they are the largest domestic cat and fully grown are the size of a Bobcat ?

This womans a smashing sort but scatty as a box of frogs....." why " i said.......she replied " i really like their ears " ....f****n roll on !

It did cross my mind to wait till its fully grown then take a blurry picture of it over Epping Forest and tell Greyman ive cracked the case ?

3b34e452-b690-4ade-936b-104e58560d73.JPG

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
26 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

A bird i know sent me a picture of her new kitten its called a Maine Coon....apparently they are the largest domestic cat and fully grown are the size of a Bobcat ?

This womans a smashing sort but scatty as a box of frogs....." why " i said.......she replied " i really like their ears " ....f****n roll on !

It did cross my mind to wait till its fully grown then take a blurry picture of it over Epping Forest and tell Greyman ive cracked the case ?

Get a few mistakes from them mate ?? 

C5AD0336-76C5-4D25-8024-A105AAA61FB5.png

• Like 2
2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

“Bring in dogs that are used to tracking cats in their own environment “

What a refreshing statement .Why hasn’t this been done ? 

Money , transfering animals across fge waters etc 

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Money , transfering animals across fge waters etc 

Got to be honest with myself and new dogs will be something I will have to give some serious thought about, but if I do get another dog would get a hound type and attempt to train it in scat detection as running dogs is not really an option I,m often looking along  motorway embankments railwaylines and around quarry’s, but something you could work on a long line would be sound ?

• Like 1
7 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Can’t envisage you ever having a Maine Coon about the house :whistling:

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Got to be honest with myself and new dogs will be something I will have to give some serious thought about, but if I do get another dog would get a hound type and attempt to train it in scat detection as running dogs is not really an option I,m often looking along  motorway embankments railwaylines and around quarry’s, but something you could work on a long line would be sound ?

Got to be the way forward mate .Might unlock it all for you .

• Like 3
18 hours ago, Astanley said:

Greybeard ,are there "hotspots " for sightings ? If so do they vary from time to time ,?and are the sightings there consistent ie same type of cat ,?

My iPad keeps signing me out sorry so I photoshopped my answer, and the ridge of land in the pic will get a visit around the end of November start of December has done for the last 3 years 

730D2E87-8EF6-444C-B566-558C22BF1305.png

BA41C977-EDFC-47C4-B814-8908893D962C.png

Edited by Greyman
  • Like 1
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic