forest of dean redneck

Big Cat Sighting

2 hours ago, Greyman said:

If you want to have a listen on the podcast all your questions will be answered and if we are trying to create a cloak of mystery why is there a fresh story and more photos added every month?? In all honesty there will never be an official government announcement on the subject so it’s a case of drip feeding information, and you all need to stop obsessing with the clear photo, the science in the labs is were all the real evidence is, the last bit about territorial fights is quite funny as that would only happen in over populated areas and the uk is around a quarter of a million square kilometres with let’s say a 1000 cats that would give each one an area of around 250 kilometres squared Hardly worth fighting over when they get down to an area of 40 squared they may have a little territorial squabble 👍👍

But you're talking as though the population would be spread out all over the country when they would be in localised areas. 

As for you saying one will be spotted on dashcam, why hasn't any been knocked over and found already by now? 

18 minutes ago, Greyman said:

figments of the imagination don’t leave footprints I don’t think, 👍

04142762-E3EC-4FE7-97B5-5CC573D674F1.jpeg

4E0ED03C-D0D4-4AEE-9328-2A38EC65D2ED.jpeg

Top pick definitely a dog and bottom pic a spoof with someone’s fingers .Only my opinion mind .

• Like 1

Just now, foxdropper said:

Top pick definitely a dog and bottom pic a spoof with someone’s fingers .Only my opinion mind .

+1 👍

Just now, Greb147 said:

But you're talking as though the population would be spread out all over the country when they would be in localised areas. 

As for you saying one will be spotted on dashcam, why hasn't any been knocked over and found already by now? 

Because when I tell you the police clear up several body’s a year you will call me a liar but that’s what happens also if you did take the time to listen to the podcasts there is a bloke that claims to have run one over, the populations started in areas that were once considered safe that’s why my part of the world is probably more active than many, as we have Bodmin exmoor Dartmoor the quantocks the mendips and the Cotswolds Forest of Dean all around me these were considered remote wildernesses that people would dump unwanted animals on and still do to this day 

7AE07112-B833-4F0E-B048-6D964F7FA96C.png

1DC110BF-2E6E-4ECD-8BAF-EB36E5E23B69.png

D581F82C-3480-4074-91A1-1DC1219F2E2B.png

C7A3D17B-3AFC-40C7-8698-F8D007B2E2B4.png

C68F1D33-05A3-45E0-8C7F-DE24236C55D2.png

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Because when I tell you the police clear up several body’s a year you will call me a liar but that’s what happens also if you did take the time to listen to the podcasts there is a bloke that claims to have run one over, the populations started in areas that were once considered safe that’s why my part of the world is probably more active than many, as we have Bodmin exmoor Dartmoor the quantocks the mendips and the Cotswolds Forest of Dean all around me these were considered remote wildernesses that people would dump unwanted animals on and still do to this day 

7AE07112-B833-4F0E-B048-6D964F7FA96C.png

1DC110BF-2E6E-4ECD-8BAF-EB36E5E23B69.png

D581F82C-3480-4074-91A1-1DC1219F2E2B.png

C7A3D17B-3AFC-40C7-8698-F8D007B2E2B4.png

C68F1D33-05A3-45E0-8C7F-DE24236C55D2.png

You would think that someone would see one and stop to look if one was dead at the side of the road, I spot plenty of dead deer, badger, fox whilst driving on the motorway. 

That's what I said, you were talking as though the populations were spread across Britain when they would be in localised areas which in turn would cause fights over mates and such. 

11 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You would think that someone would see one and stop to look if one was dead at the side of the road, I spot plenty of dead deer, badger, fox whilst driving on the motorway. 

That's what I said, you were talking as though the populations were spread across Britain when they would be in localised areas which in turn would cause fights over mates and such. 

Plenty of deer , badgers , foxes in this country 

7 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Plenty of deer , badgers , foxes in this country 

That I know but apparently there's been lots of sightings of big cats so obviously they can't be elusive as first thought? Unless of course you believe all these sightings on tape are fake or a case of mistaken identity? 

Greyman has just said that the police are called to shift dead cats after being killed by cars, you don't think by now someone  would have been on the scene first and taken pics or videos? 

Edited by Greb147

18 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

They will tolerate an area of 40 square miles so still need more, and there is also some good work in the rockies with tracked pumas being filmed socially interacting even sharing kills so what was thought to be a solitary animal up to very recently has now just been seen in a different light, this is Hollywood one of the busiest places on the planet no one had seen this until he was trapped and collared now he’s know as p22 and crosses one of the busiest freeways in America his last mate sadly didn’t make it 👍

F12864F6-3DA5-45E0-947B-F07EADFA9DA0.png

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

That I know but apparently there's been lots of sightings of big cats so obviously they can't be elusive as first thought? Unless of course you believe all these sightings on tape are fake or a case of mistaken identity? 

Greyman has just said that the police are called to shift dead cats after being killed by cars, you don't think by now someone  would have been on the scene first and taken pics or videos? 

You , me , and everybody in this thread know a big majority of the news articles you see online are cats . Made as clickbait for internet traffic . Seen one before of a big cat eating a pidgeon. It was dreadfull to look at 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Greyman said:

They will tolerate an area of 40 square miles so still need more, and there is also some good work in the rockies with tracked pumas being filmed socially interacting even sharing kills so what was thought to be a solitary animal up to very recently has now just been seen in a different light, this is Hollywood one of the busiest places on the planet no one had seen this until he was trapped and collared now he’s know as p22 and crosses one of the busiest freeways in America his last mate sadly didn’t make it 👍

F12864F6-3DA5-45E0-947B-F07EADFA9DA0.png

Like most  big cats they have a substantial territory, they still kill each other in fights though. Male cougars kill their offspring and such. 

4 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

You , me , and everybody in this thread know a big majority of the news articles you see online are cats . Made as clickbait for internet traffic . Seen one before of a big cat eating a pidgeon. It was dreadfull to look at 

I know that but you would expect at least one to be authentic if it were true? 

3 hours ago, foxdropper said:

That dosnt make sense at all Gnash .I realised years ago there’s no point looking for what isn’t there .Greyman is searching for something that I believe will never be found exactly like god so how is there a comparison .Im at ease knowing I’m missing nothing .

Francie is just fishing for a reaction on something he knows I usually bite on ,going down the route of how do I know lol.

My opinion is based 50/50 on both my own thinking and the words of these so called believers who have nothing but fantasy to back up anything .This also applies to this cat debacle thing .

Its not me trying to convince  others there are large carnivores roaming the countryside that are never spotted when anyone has a decent camera nor do they flee from hounds nor are they hit on roads .The list goes on with enough to make an informed choice they ain’t there ,same as that god thing floating about apparently caring for all of us .

Well if that’s the case he’s a c**t and ain’t doing a very good job of shepherding his sheep .

"belief "....simple....a person who is convinced of something without proof has belief rather than factual evidence......you have no factual evidence that God doesnt exist but you " believe " he doesnt anyway......no different to Greyman.....infact he probably has more evidence of his " belief " than you have of yours !

Ultimately people " believe " whatever they want... you are no different to anyone else mate.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

It will be mate I,m in it 😂😂😂😂😂

B1CEA911-1045-46CB-838E-4CC2034ABCC0.png

Great.

Looking forward to seeing it 

Atb j 

3 hours ago, Greyman said:

Because when I tell you the police clear up several body’s a year you will call me a liar but that’s what happens. 

So all these police are working together to keep the secret? Come that's just not human nature. And the road workers cutting the verges along the west countries highways that find the carcass of fox, deer etc daily, they're all keeping the secret as well? That's called a conspiracy theory.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theory

Edited by sandymere
  • Thanks 1