1 minute ago, Greyman said:

I have lost two trail cams there but each year will be back with a new strategy, I find footprints and kills but still no picture, I have a week or two a year and it stops again  truth be told the scientific stuff the sceptics choose to ignore is far more exciting to me than the clear picture I,ve seen a few and I,m sure some one will come forward that have one and are willing to go public,?

Must be a fair few people wandering about if they always find your cameras? odd they aren't getting flushed etc?

What scientific stuff are the sceptics choosing to ignore? i believe I've already asked you to link to any scientific write ups in journals etc and you refused or insulted, can't remember which but the request is still there....

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

On 05/10/2020 at 13:35, Greyman said:

My iPad keeps signing me out sorry so I photoshopped my answer, and the ridge of land in the pic will get a visit around the end of November start of December has done for the last 3 years 

730D2E87-8EF6-444C-B566-558C22BF1305.png

BA41C977-EDFC-47C4-B814-8908893D962C.png

When I was in Africa this is exactly where big cats hang out.  We were looking for cats for two days and this is where the scouts look for.  South facing rocky out crops over looking flat Savannah. When asked if they ever saw any on the flat ground they said only when they are on a kill.   Out in the open there vulnerable and will get pestered by other animals ,hyenas etc or vultures 

• Like 1

I just can’t believe it , I want to but can’t , I’d love there to be big cars in the uk but I just can’t see how people get trail cams of the most Elusive snow  leopards with a couple of trail cams in an area    How ever many times bigger than England but still to this day no ones come forward with a decent picture , trail cam picture, road collision ,snare ,trap .and the amount of people who are out dog walking ferreting , lamping, beating, tree huggers , stalkers doggers etc etc not one decent picture as been shown , they all seem to be taken from behind a piec of frosted glass by someone pissed up ? and befor someone says if a keeper shot one he’d bury it so didn’t have people all over his land well that’s bollox ,??

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Balaur said:

Something I thought earlier maybe not the best analogy, but if you took the forest of Dean and asked all the visitors say a million in a year, whether they saw a boar, I'd bet vast majority wouldn't have yet there's thousands of them possible highest boar density in the world...then take a stealthy nocturnal cat.....just saying like lol...

I'm sure there's plenty of video footage of them? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

You tell me? He wasn't a young man was he, old folk can get confused and mistaken. 

Maybe he did actually believe there was a Leopard in his caravan? 

Well to be fair mate you said he was either mistaken or lying,  you have no reason to suggest he’s lying so you think he’s mistaken even though he was 2 foot away from it ?.......didn’t come across as confused or mistaken did he ?

Edited by bell
3 minutes ago, bell said:

Well to be fair mate you said he was either mistaken or lying,  you have no reason to suggest he’s lying so you think he’s mistaken even though he was 2 foot away from it ?.......didn’t come across as confused or mistaken did he ?

I think he's clearly mistaken as the profile of that cat screams out moggy IMO. 

People do lie though that's the thing, for many reasons. 

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

So you think he’s mistaken not lying.......but it was 2 foot away 

4 minutes ago, bell said:

So you think he’s mistaken not lying.......but it was 2 foot away 

I think he's wrong no matter what he says, the profile of the cats head wasn't a Leopard, more like a pet cat. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

I think he's wrong no matter what he says, the profile of the cats head wasn't a Leopard, more like a pet cat. 

I agree the head shape was not leapord like mate, but you have agreed he’s not lying.......so my point is how can he mistake a pet cat for a big cat when he is so close....you can’t say “he’s wrong no matter what he says”........we have established he’s not lying so why didn’t he just let Tiddles out of the caravan if it was just a pet cat ?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, bell said:

I agree the head shape was not leapord like mate, but you have agreed he’s not lying.......so my point is how can he mistake a pet cat for a big cat when he is so close....you can’t say “he’s wrong no matter what he says”........we have established he’s not lying so why didn’t he just let Tiddles out of the caravan if it was just a pet cat ?

I haven't agreed nothing, I'm saying I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. 

It's funny how Tiddles the trapped cat conveniently escaped when the cavalry turned up. 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I haven't agreed nothing, I'm saying I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. 

It's funny how Tiddles the trapped cat conveniently escaped when the cavalry turned up. 

Ok mate, I will go over it again (a) is he lying...........(b) is he mistaken.....

Just now, bell said:

Ok mate, I will go over it again (a) is he lying...........(b) is he mistaken.....

I'd say he's lying if I'm being honest, it happens. 

So is he lying in your eyes or wrong? 

40 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Hang on ......so you think he’s lying now ?........which is it ?......can’t be both can it ?.......you thought he was clearly mistaken 5 minutes ago :D......I havnt seen any reason why he would lie about it and am dam sure he couldn’t be mistaken at such close range ..

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic