49 minutes ago, bell said:

Well to be fair mate you said he was either mistaken or lying,  you have no reason to suggest he’s lying so you think he’s mistaken even though he was 2 foot away from it ?.......didn’t come across as confused or mistaken did he ?

I have every reason, it was a cat lol, whether he believes it or not lol. Have you looked at the video? 

Edited by sandymere
  • Like 1

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, bell said:

Hang on ......so you think he’s lying now ?........which is it ?......can’t be both can it ?.......you thought he was clearly mistaken 5 minutes ago :D......I havnt seen any reason why he would lie about it and am dam sure he couldn’t be mistaken at such close range ..

What's this, Mastermind? ?

So you're saying that the cat is a Leopard when you just agreed that it doesn't look like one? 

4 hours ago, Greyman said:

But how would you explain the dna and the armed response. Plus the window is 3 ft high ? More questions than answers at every turn, ?

What you have to really really ask your self is who the f**k do they think they are kidding with that armed response ????

you seriously don’t think this video is staged from start to finish ? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Trained professionals don’t move like that .

The supposed gunman walked his arcs , notice the men on the right as he moves left . If the cat had emerged he wouldn’t have been able to fire . 

also look at how there is no real crystal clear film of the cat , (you would have taken the camera at least a bit closer to the window wouldn’t you ? )  the men are filmed at FaIrly opaque angles , no real definative i d on the vague uniforms . 

please don’t anyone reply on “that’s the entire point with special ops , forces etc part of a secret conspiracy” 

armed cops cannot legally operate like that .

the army / marines, just don’t go there ??

Please don’t embarrass yourself with SAS nonsense . 

in reality , they would  have just hammered it with a .308 through the window . 

The fact they made a huge pantomime forced entry discredits it totally. 

another nail in the coffin of the big cat theory imho 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Looks standard police to me, remember probably same time they'd hand out pistols to novice coppers looking for serial killers lol....

You seriously think an armed police unit attending a big cat would be bringing that firearm...Jesus 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

I expect a little lost rather than liars, 15 minutes of fame leads many astray. If they are so easy to track etc why not good film footage, DNA etc. Alas some take things further. 

Pseudologia Fantastica—Pathological Lying 

Chapter:
(p. 319) Pseudologia Fantastica—Pathological Lying
Author(s):

Petra Garlipp

DOI:
10.1093/med:psych/9780190245863.003.0021

Lying is a part of normal psychological behavior; it can be triggered by feelings of shame or guilt, and is often used to avoid conflict. However, pseudologia fantastica is characterized by the creation of eloquent and interesting stories, sometimes bordering on the fantastic, that are told to impress others. These stories may seem to be just on the verge of believability and often involve the patient assuming important and heroic roles. Patients react to questions or doubts with ad hoc elaborations in order to satisfy the listener. Thus, new lies are needed to supplement the old, and patients sometimes start to believe their own deceptions. Detection of pathological lying and differential diagnosis are, not surprisingly, quite difficult, and require modifications to standard assessment procedures. The chapter also discusses the known associations of pseudologia phantastica with other psychiatric conditions.

• Like 1

FairPlay sandy you are an incredible man, these people save lives using there skills and you just stick another link up as a counter argument, and think you are significant, I have tried now to answer your questions only to be met with more accusations of lying which I don’t take very well so I will now be ignoring your posts until you have something of any significance to add,  I won’t hold my breath though as I think it may be a while, you are clearly still smarting over your leftie views being exposed and the results of both the referendum and general elections and as I called you on both matters you have decided this is your chance to strike back and ruin something most are enjoying, think the forum was better when you were to embarrassed to show your face after the outcomes of the events mentioned above?

I'm a skeptic, but to be honest, I wish I wasn't !

Im skeptical for a number of reasons, 

The lack of "hard" evidence; no decent pic or videos, just , usually, grainy or out of focus, or what are obviously other animals, cats or dogs.

Im a countryman, I've hunted all over the UK, day and night, have many friends who do the same, and none of us have ever seen a "big cat".

As for some hunts seeing them but forcing the members and followers to silence, well, I've never heard such nonsense ! I've followed lots of hunts and if someone told me to be silent I'd tell them to go f**k themselves , as would the other followers !

Of course, I respect the opinion and views of people who do believe and say they have seen them.

As I said before, I've never seen a Scottish wild cat or a pine Martin, but they are obviously out there, but a cat the size of a puma or leopard isn't quite the same scenario!

Id love to be proven wrong, beyond doubt, and I hope it's Greyman who does it, but until then, I'll remain a skeptic.

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

No one forces any one to silence mate it’s just a choice they have made they no there are one or two on the land they flush them from time to time but are just happy with the status quo, and if you have followed many hunts you will no it’s hard enough finding out days and times until you are accepted by them so going to the papers every time it happens is the last thing they want or need, I get more information from the foot followers than the hunts themselves, ?

It's not about going to the papers; if a big cat was flushed by any of the hunts i follow, the news would spread like wildfire !

If I had seen one flushed in the many years and many hunts I've followed, I'd be on here in a flash, defending you to the hilt !

But I've never seen one, that's not to say others haven't, or they aren't out there, I'm just skeptical until convinced otherwise.

Cheers.

• Like 2
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic