• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

13 hours ago, foxdropper said:

In that film GM ,what’s your take on the wild boar ?

Fake and having met the bloke who allegedly found it/ butchered it I’d say the tracker is spot on, the teeth marks would match a lion, the opening up of the cavity was all wrong the ground is all wrong and the turd is fresh as, there are loads of factual innacuracys in it, like the new manager of Dartmoor zoo, saying that a cold winter killed the puma,s on Dartmoor, when it goes down to minus 40 in there home range and the ones in the wild have a better choice of bedding and shelter than the ones in his zoo that are in a run with a ply bedding box and survived the same winter, have a look at the sheep that was on Bodmin all the hallmarks of a cat attack and confirmed by the tracker as genuine, then look at the video grab put up of the leopard taking the warthog, the attack and entry are the same because the internal organs are the most valuable and it’s important to eat them first, another point is just like .357 shooters sighting that was in a spot with a 60 year history of sightings the sheep was the same been happening in the same spot for 40years, also the expert way the sheep is taken indicates a wild animal attack as opposed to a released or escaped animal which has been fed on joints of meat and tends to go mad when it first encounters a flock of sheep, ?

• Like 1
12 hours ago, foxdropper said:

The carcass has been gralloched by a person .Chest cut with a bone saw and aitch bone split as in doing a deer ,I do it all the time .Whatever the holes are they certainly aint no teeth punctures .Your man there did nothing to help himself and was totally dismissed by the cat expert .I thought the panthers guy was very knowledgeable tbh and sort of said he didn’t believe there were cats here at all due to lack of anything he sees regularly at places they exist .

The women sort of backed up my feeling with some people that they want to see one so bad it clouds their judgement with a Puma etc pic engrained in their head .

The only piece of credible evidence in that vid was the sheep with the claw marks down its back though if done fresh they would be bruised  and bleeding ,everything else carrion eaters ,foxes badgers ,dogs ,crows ,bop 

At none of the supposed kill sites did anyone think to look for tracks before walking all over it .Find it bemusing no one would look for sign first before exclaiming it was killed by anything .

Completely agree with you, the lads that done it are just you tubers interested in hits more than facts, the sheep carcass as you say is the only good bit in it, the lad that found the pig I met him and called him out a year or two back he has more sightings and encounters than anyone but knows nothing about the outdoors, it’s not the old boy with the limp it’s the assistant with the big hat on, he even uses a false name in the film, he is a fame hungry glory seeker with no morals ?

• Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, Gilbey said:

That boar was on here a few months back as a cat kill...

I was sent a couple of still pics of it and stuck them on, but as I said having met the lad that took them on a few occasions I would say they are 100% fake,  I also stuck pics of the sheep on and have talked with the farmer and would say he is 100% genuine, ?

Just now, Greyman said:

It is a dog though, papers seize on this shit and it’s normally claimed by someone who’s whole life is looking out the window, ?

Yep, definitely a dog. A mate's niece has a great dane like that one shown. He's 34 tts and remarkably racy, but with a very strong head. Almost totally jet black except for a dot of white, about the size of a 5p coin, on his chest. Striking looking dog. 

Re people looking out the window; 'thought it was a horse'. ? ?

• Like 1
13 hours ago, foxdropper said:

The carcass has been gralloched by a person .Chest cut with a bone saw and aitch bone split as in doing a deer ,I do it all the time .Whatever the holes are they certainly aint no teeth punctures .Your man there did nothing to help himself and was totally dismissed by the cat expert .I thought the panthers guy was very knowledgeable tbh and sort of said he didn’t believe there were cats here at all due to lack of anything he sees regularly at places they exist .

The women sort of backed up my feeling with some people that they want to see one so bad it clouds their judgement with a Puma etc pic engrained in their head .

The only piece of credible evidence in that vid was the sheep with the claw marks down its back though if done fresh they would be bruised  and bleeding ,everything else carrion eaters ,foxes badgers ,dogs ,crows ,bop 

At none of the supposed kill sites did anyone think to look for tracks before walking all over it .Find it bemusing no one would look for sign first before exclaiming it was killed by anything .

36 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Completely agree with you, the lads that done it are just you tubers interested in hits more than facts, the sheep carcass as you say is the only good bit in it, the lad that found the pig I met him and called him out a year or two back he has more sightings and encounters than anyone but knows nothing about the outdoors, it’s not the old boy with the limp it’s the assistant with the big hat on, he even uses a false name in the film, he is a fame hungry glory seeker with no morals ?

Some sensible common ground there fellas. Long may it continue ?

• Like 2
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic