• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Spent the morning chatting to a taxidermist from the natural history museum,his friend is a wildlife enthusiast from manang,sets a couple of camera traps up at 5000+ meters,thin air mountain country,t

We I thought I'd let you know how I got on meeting greyman. Drove and met him at his, quick cuppa and we were off down the motorway to meet 2 witnesses who had,  had an incounter with what they believ

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Astanley said:

I personally am a doubter ,but for some people it's not enough to doubt ,they have to stand on the sidelines and criticise and hate , because that's the way they are ,they are wrapped up in the sense of their own importance ,I feel sorry for them ,they have no dreams ,no romance ,no sense of the impossible no soul just horrible ,boring little people who enjoy spoiling things .

f**k me Stan you crack me up....if you want it in a nutshell...stan's the man..lol

• Haha 1

Sadly mate ,I don’t dance to anyone’s tune .Dont like it block me ,ban me whatever .Put up evidence and I’ll change the record mate but until that day I’m afraid your stuck with someone who won’t be fooled nor dosnt take lightly to being fooled .Its very simple isn’t it .Put something up that will shut us ,me forever or get the piss ripped simples .

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

And conveniently twice he had no phone with him, hmmmm... 

We don't know how long ago it took place though.surely a countryman looking at something hunting rabbits 200yds away for 20mins is 99% sure what he is looking at though..or do you believe the man is lying or made a mistake in what he was looking at ?

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, king said:

We don't know how long ago it took place though.surely a countryman looking at something hunting rabbits 200yds away for 20mins is 99% sure what he is looking at though..or do you believe the man is lying or made a mistake in what he was looking at ?

I think he's lying, if he's seen it twice then I doubt that is by coincidence. You would think he would be able to find it again and film it or get a good picture of it? 

10 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I think he's lying, if he's seen it twice then I doubt that is by coincidence. You would think he would be able to find it again and film it or get a good picture of it? 

I just read arry's post I can't see where he said twice his mate seen it.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Now you're talking about Arry? We were on about that fella who claimed to see it twice. 

No I'm on about arry lol.we must have the wires crossed.

Why would mates I've known for over fifty years lie to me and not report or go to the press ffs. Some I have said have you seen a big cat out of interest, got their account but never ever put it about. These are good countrymen I've know all my life,  one I grew up with our gardens backed onto each other solid guy watch one for twenty minute stalking rabbits while doing a gutter on a bungalow on the side of Dartmoor  about two hundred yards away. Not liars good country folk good accounts.

Cheers Arry

• Thanks 1