2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

What’s your thoughts in UFO’s? ? saw the video’s that the usaf released, a craft travelling 3000 miles an hour? I ain’t saw one so don’t believe but I wouldn’t call an ace fighter pilot that is more qualified than anybody else a liar, would you? ?

Wtf is that all about? ?

I believe in UFO's created by man. ?

Edited by Greb147

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Just asking if you’d call somebody without a doubt more qualified than yourself a liar?? What about joe exotic? would you call him a liar if he said he saw a cat in wild?  Where do you draw line an admit folk know more than you?? ?

But a jet fighter pilot wouldn't be any more qualified than you or me to say alien aircraft exist or not. 

Now that's not to say he didn't see a UFO though. ?

Joe Exotic couldn't convince the jury he was innocent. 

Edited by Greb147
11 minutes ago, king said:

It can be done though.if people can smuggle drugs or firearms into the uk then they could smuggle a big cat kitten in here no problem.

Yes it could be done but that's not the question. 

The question is does that smuggled cat get released and survive to have cubs and flourish in the wild? 

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

So you’d know better??

that pilot watches all sorts aswell as flying all sorts a diff types a craft.  Guesses speed on a regular basis an had video evidence? I’d say he more qualified than you or, maybe king knows more about aviation tho ? 

I can’t prove big cats exist nor can you. But we can’t prove they don’t ?

I done no more than 30mph in the air.a crow could of over took me lol.

But yea you are right enough of course a jet pilot would be more qualified than us tarmac walkers..

So you’d know better??

that pilot watches all sorts aswell as flying all sorts a diff types a craft.  Guesses speed on a regular basis an had video evidence? I’d say he more qualified than you or, maybe king knows more about aviation tho ? 

I can’t prove big cats exist nor can you. But we can’t prove they don’t ?

I'd say equal. 

He might have seen all that but how does he know it's not something the military is testing? 

That explanation is a lot more plausible than an alien craft when you know the vastness of space. 

To reach the earth from the nearest planet outside our solar system would take technology we could only dream about. 

Of course I can't prove they exist and its very plausible given the right circumstances but like I said before there's too many contradictions and unanswered questions for me IMO. 

I hope I'm wrong because it's fascinating. 

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Yes it could be done but that's not the question. 

The question is does that smuggled cat get released and survive to have cubs and flourish in the wild? 

Once that cat gets to adult size and something happens where the owners gets a bit scared and thinks feck this I'm letting it loose.

I don't know if they have Cubs and flourish.

But the argument of is it possible for illegal big cats to be released has to be a yes.

Has it been done.that I don't know.

1 minute ago, king said:

Once that cat gets to adult size and something happens where the owners gets a bit scared and thinks feck this I'm letting it loose.

I don't know if they have Cubs and flourish.

But the argument of is it possible for illegal big cats to be released has to be a yes.

Has it been done.that I don't know.

From what I've read all accounted escapees have been captured within a couple of days. 

Of course it's possible to be released, has anybody said otherwise? 

Just now, Greb147 said:

From what I've read all accounted escapees have been captured within a couple of days. 

Of course it's possible to be released, has anybody said otherwise? 

Yea licensed owners escapees maybe.

But if you owned an illegal big cat and it escaped.would you report it.chances are no you wouldn't. It's just going around in circles now really.but the possibility of them being owned illegal in the uk is very real I would of thought.

• Like 1

He is the guy they call to test stuff for them?like I said I never saw one so won’t call him a liar or swear on bible I believe in em either, same as I’d have to with a lot of subjects that I ain’t 100% sure of, an nobody can be sure either way of the big cats in U.K., except the folk that claim to have saw them, Cos we as folk that ain’t saw them have no proof, none what so ever that the don’t exist, only theory’s ?

Like I said anything is possible but for me it's either a few exist and 99% of sightings are baloney or they don't at all in my opinion. 

I hope to be proven wrong tbh. 

• Like 1

I agree, if there here they are prob old cats, or even young off cats that bred decades ago, I don’t know if I think they breeding here, but ain’t gonna call anybody that does a liar

The thing is there's that many who's lied on the subject it becomes a case of the boy who cried wolf. 

• Like 1

See the yes camp getting all flustered again lol .Unable to answer simple questions .Bit disturbing really when you think how many still believe in fairy tales .Should be part of the driving test .If you were driving along the road and you saw a large cat would you 

a)Stop and take a very clear picture or video so no one thought you were deluded .

b)Try and run it over to take that special selfie 

c) Drive on ,because all you saw was a good sized feral cat .

d) Try to convince anyone listening you saw it ,regardless of not having any scrap of evidence .

e)Go straight to spec savers .

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic