1 minute ago, Francie said:

Take it up with that fella then lad, it wasn't Greyman said that, so need to extrapolate that onto this thread is there? 

Not just that fella, plenty other experts have predicted this. 

It's not even Greyman's thread ya sausage. ?

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

Just now, Francie said:

You asked who keeps big cats in the UK inferring there are no one that keeps them, but that article said otherwise. 

Yes and I also said owners would need a licence in the first place to own one so why would they release them in to the big bad world? 

If they were escapees then don't you think they would get reported? 

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Yes and I also said owners would need a licence in the first place to own one so why would they release them in to the big bad world? 

Why not release them, they obviously love the things, an things don't go to plan all the time, they may have came into some difficulty an couldn't take care of them, so released them, I don't know, but I know your asking silly questions an thi k this proves you correct, it doesn't, these questions you asking can only bee answered by people who've owned big cats, not us on here. 

6 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Born Free’s survey reveals that a staggering 4,825 dangerous wild animals are licensed to be kept privately in Great Britain (and there may be many more kept without a licence). A total of 218 private addresses across 136 local authorities hold licences to keep dangerous wild animals such as lions, tigers, crocodilians and venomous reptiles! Click on the local authorities in the map below to find out which dangerous wild animals they license to be kept privately.

• Like 1

They've been smuggling migrants into the country in the back of lorries for years. Couldn't see a couple of young cats being much of a problem so to say all big cats in the uk are legally owned is a bit of stretch imo. 

Edited by dogmandont
  • Like 5
2 minutes ago, Francie said:

Why not release them, they obviously love the things, an things don't go to plan all the time, they may have came into some difficulty an couldn't take care of them, so released them, I don't know, but I know your asking silly questions an thi k this proves you correct, it doesn't, these questions you asking can only bee answered by people who've owned big cats, not us on here. 

Now I'm not sure on the details of the licence but I assume they will be vetted? 

How do you explain away Leo the missing 500lb Lion? 

1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

They've been smuggling migrants into the country in the back of lorries for years. Couldn't see a couple of young cats being much of a problem so to say all big cats in the uk a legally owned is a bit of stretch imo. 

What about all the little planes flying over the channel carrying kg's of Cocaine regular.

So yes very plausible that a few young cats could be abord a plane.for the right money you can buy nearly anything..

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

What a lot a pish ?

Aye my Apolagies Don lol. Was just giving the two know it all a bit of there own medicine. 

Them stats that king has shared has upped my confidence in a big cat out there, f**k there thousands that have them, God knows how many are unknown. 

• Like 1
Just now, Francie said:

Aye my Apolagies Don lol. Was just giving the two know it all a bit of there own medicine. 

Them stats that king has shared has upped my confidence in a big cat out there, f**k there thousands that have them, God knows how many are unknown. 

Stick to reading the bible, it's on your wave length. ?

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Now I'm not sure on the details of the licence but I assume they will be vetted? 

How do you explain away Leo the missing 500lb Lion? 

"I left him on the side of the road for couple of seconds, and some secret  police swooped in and took him.. honest"

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Now we are just making up scenarios of how they could be obtained illegally. 

It's always a convenience that all these sightings are of black panthers. 

Why not white tigers, spotted leopards or maned lions? ?

It can be done though.if people can smuggle drugs or firearms into the uk then they could smuggle a big cat kitten in here no problem.

• Like 1
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic