Joshua V Klitschko

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Havent looked through all these posts i skipped through a load having nearly pissed my pants laughing so much so apologies if i repeat anything already said.....the thing a lot of folk just cant seen

the only thing better than that aj win,,,,is cushty's posts on here...

Joshua has a lot of holes in his game he lacks knowledge and ring education,he never boxed as a kid so hasnt got all those small and sometimes silly experiences we all keep in the back of our mind for

Posted Images

Joshua holds his hands up to being inexperienced and still learning his trade, those 11 rounds last night took his professional time in the ring to only 55 rounds in 19 fights! And look where he's at, wba, ibf and Ibo belt holder who pulled himself off the canvas to stop an all time great...not bad for a novice! He can't help that he's been rushed along, the curse of the Olympic gold. But he's there, learning and fighting whoever his team put in front of him. I would say last night's fight was worth more than all his others put together in terms of a learning experience and think he'll be all the better for it. A great fight it was for the fans and for boxing on the whole, and both fighters should be proud as punch with their performances....As for fury, he should stop snorting the charge and acting the prick on Twitter and become a man of action rather than words...

Yokel

• Like 6

Fury opened the division up when he took all the belts from Wlad. It was a good win for Joshua but he only beat a man Fury beat two year ago.Had Fury not had the IBF belt stripped from him as soon as he won it Joshua would not have even been a World Champion,even last night both Wlad and Joshua were fighting for the belts took off Fury .Fury has to sort himself out and get the fight with Joshua until then its he says she says,they need to be in the ring and prove who the better man is.Joshua could make a couple of defences in the mean time and Fury could take a couple of tune up fights then have a big summer fight back at Wembley . It would beat the 90k attendance from last night and be a monumental fight to take place .

Really good fight last night enjoyed it glad aj got the win but I think he was a little bit lucky not to get knocked out himself everybody saying different wlad turned up against aj it's because he couldn't get near fury to land fury was way to awkward I personally see fury beating aj also hope it happpens and we find out but let fury get back into things first should be cracker then

• Like 2

Let's be honest here, apart from letting his hands go a lot Joshua didn't really show anything that he would wipe Fury out.

what about the ability too take chances and open the fight up, the ability too take a heavy shot and cover up and survive stormy waters, for me he showed a lot of heart and desire, as I said you dont see many fights like that in your life time, and too think he only really starting out, competitors will need to rally step it up to outwork this man, am sure he will have learned so much from that outing, its taken some fighter and fight too get him to dig so deep, gunna watch it again this avvy

• Like 5

Let's be honest here, apart from letting his hands go a lot Joshua didn't really show anything that he would wipe Fury out.

what about the ability too take chances and open the fight up, the ability too take a heavy shot and cover up and survive stormy waters, for me he showed a lot of heart and desire, as I said you dont see many fights like that in your life time, and too think he only really starting out, competitors will need to rally step it up to outwork this man, am sure he will have learned so much from that outing, its taken some fighter and fight too get him to dig so deep, gunna watch it again this avvy

You dont see many fights like that in your life time.Way over the top statement theres been many many over the years.

I underestimated Joshua,the way he won was the least likely scenario I could see happening.

With experience he'll get much better,no doubt in my mind he'll be the world champion for a long time now,though if Fury ever gets his act together there could certainly be an upset.

You dont see many fights like that in your life time.Way over the top statement theres been many many over the years.

Maybe heavyweight ones would be more accurate.

• Like 2

Lmfao Neil you f***ing muppet read my comments furys win was ten times better than that listen did fury go down after a flush punch from wlad lmfao no wlad had aj f****d for three rounds just is so old he couldn't Finnish him of aj is very over rated and don't say he never hit fury bla bla bla look at the shot fury gets hit with in 11 round you here the f***ing noise from the commentary box twice as much power than the one that hit aj and had him shook for three rounds

Fury ud aj it's coming soon don't worry but like I said I wanted aj to win to set this up wvlad is old and past it furys damaged goods and sloppy seconds lol

Delete me from this forum please mods for ever to many deluded c**ts here

no but he went down off a taxi driver lol not an 11year champ ?
  • Like 2

Technically wvlad one the fight by ko as Joshua was on the floor for over 15 seconds the referee didn't start counting for a short while yet when wvlad was knock down started counting straight away go watch for yourself