Joshua V Klitschko

Technically wvlad one the fight by ko as Joshua was on the floor for over 15 seconds the referee didn't start counting for a short while yet when wvlad was knock down started counting straight away go watch for yourself

Stop it now please krusty ,your embarrassing yourself .

• Like 3

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Havent looked through all these posts i skipped through a load having nearly pissed my pants laughing so much so apologies if i repeat anything already said.....the thing a lot of folk just cant seen

the only thing better than that aj win,,,,is cushty's posts on here...

Joshua has a lot of holes in his game he lacks knowledge and ring education,he never boxed as a kid so hasnt got all those small and sometimes silly experiences we all keep in the back of our mind for

Posted Images

Technically wvlad one the fight by ko as Joshua was on the floor for over 15 seconds the referee didn't start counting for a short while yet when wvlad was knock down started counting straight away go watch for yourself

Stop it now please krusty ,your embarrassing yourself .

leave him, he`s far more entertaining than his hero

• Like 1

it was the uppercut near taking his head off that beat him, but i still think wlad could beat aj, every heavyweight has that punchers chance and i think we seen that last night, klit is in far better shape than foreman and he won it at 44 yrs, theres still a good fight left in klit as hes never out of shape. last nights fight was similar to foreman v morrison

Crusty how do you know kilch hit fury harder than aj I enjoyed last night fight far better than fury's come dance with me one yes he won but surely a boxer wants a ko victory over a points one and yes age plays a part but kilch looked in good shape and as been a great champ and as far more experience but hasn't the heavy weight title been won by older fighters than kilch

yeah i reckon its a mad sport,its fine banning foxy woxy hunting but 2 men slugging it out is fine.cause of money

the logic behind it is, hard as it may be for some to comprehend, the fox has no choice, the 2 boxers chose to fight

• Like 2

Lmfao Neil you f***ing muppet read my comments furys win was ten times better than that listen did fury go down after a flush punch from wlad lmfao no wlad had aj f****d for three rounds just is so old he couldn't Finnish him of aj is very over rated and don't say he never hit fury bla bla bla look at the shot fury gets hit with in 11 round you here the f***ing noise from the commentary box twice as much power than the one that hit aj and had him shook for three rounds

Fury ud aj it's coming soon don't worry but like I said I wanted aj to win to set this up wvlad is old and past it furys damaged goods and sloppy seconds lol

Delete me from this forum please mods for ever to many deluded c**ts here

just don't log in you tool.

Aj will walk through fury

• Like 1

it was the uppercut near taking his head off that beat him, but i still think wlad could beat aj, every heavyweight has that punchers chance and i think we seen that last night, klit is in far better shape than foreman and he won it at 44 yrs, theres still a good fight left in klit as hes never out of shape. last nights fight was similar to foreman v morrison

Yeh he could your right, he nearly did ,But as you say big heavyweights like these 2 were ,it only takes one good punch , to change a fight .If there a rematch Vlad would go in on AJ from 1st bell to knock him out now, as he knows how vulnerable he was for 2 rounds from the knock down .And there very good chance he ko AJ , but both fighters were very cagey with each other for the 1st 3-4 rounds , then the fight got going proper .So in the same token AJ will prob do the same and go for a quick ko, as well both have felt each other power now, but your right a good punch either fighter will finish it.And if they keep giving AJ plenty of fights , he will get better, and learn from every one deff, another 18 months time AJ will be real good boxer .Even though it pob wont happen, i think fight with Fury in 18 months time, will just right be right , i think he beat him now , but more experience he can get all the better. The only way Fury can beat AJ is on points , with his running around like he did with Vlad , throwing the odd punch lol, Fury wouldn't stand toe to toe with him as Fury knows he not a powerful puncher like AJ is :yes: , as he knows AJ ko him, either way AJ will ko Fury either early in the fight or towards the end deff :yes:

yeah i reckon its a mad sport,its fine banning foxy woxy hunting but 2 men slugging it out is fine.cause of money

the logic behind it is, hard as it may be for some to comprehend, the fox has no choice, the 2 boxers chose to fight
2 fellas agree to rob a old lady ,dont make it right.have you had any fights niel?

Yeh he could your right, he nearly did ,But as you say big heavyweights like these 2 were ,it only takes one good punch , to change a fight .If there a rematch Vlad would go in on AJ from 1st bell to knock him out now, as he knows how vulnerable he was for 2 rounds from the knock down .And there very good chance he ko AJ , but both fighters were very cagey with each other for the 1st 3-4 rounds , then the fight got going proper .So in the same token AJ will prob do the same and go for a quick ko, as well both have felt each other power now, but your right a good punch either fighter will finish it.And if they keep giving AJ plenty of fights , he will get better, and learn from every one deff, another 18 months time AJ will be real good boxer .Even though it pob wont happen, i think fight with Fury in 18 months time, will just right be right , i think he beat him now , but more experience he can get all the better. The only way Fury can beat AJ is on points , with his running around like he did with Vlad , throwing the odd punch lol, Fury wouldn't stand toe to toe with him as Fury knows he not a powerful puncher like AJ is :yes: , as he knows AJ ko him, either way AJ will ko Fury either early in the fight or towards the end deff :yes:

I agree, but fury knows his ring weaknesses coke excluded lol, but so fury wont go toe to toe, aj reminds me of Bruno and both fighters gave the paying public a proper fight last night, credit to both. but fury defo needs to get amongst it as he played his part