Joshua V Klitschko

First of like to say credit to Anthony Joshua brilliant result got up of the canvas to win brilliant for British boxing and hopefully sets up a fury fight when fury gets into shape lol but I'm sure that will motivate him to get back asap

Secondly tho seriously if you think that is better than furys win your mad how can someone who went life and death and go down from the only flush punch and win by punchers chance be better than a unanimous decision in a champions home turf lol lets just remember fury got hit with a bigger punch that that and never went down but I don't think aj jaw is bad it's good actually but wvlad should of had him out of there round after but seemed to chuck it away fury played with wvlad aj went life and death and got the lucky punch and please watch the stoppage flurry again how many punches landed clean one lol British stoppage agin here stopped on his feet no need for a rematch tho wvlads done but anyone who denies a fury ud win over aj in the new British super fight again crazy

Well done aj

Argue with what I said reply I don't care not responding after this or reading the posts on this topic after there's only one King of the heavyweights in uk and it's not aj lol bring it on

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Havent looked through all these posts i skipped through a load having nearly pissed my pants laughing so much so apologies if i repeat anything already said.....the thing a lot of folk just cant seen

the only thing better than that aj win,,,,is cushty's posts on here...

Joshua has a lot of holes in his game he lacks knowledge and ring education,he never boxed as a kid so hasnt got all those small and sometimes silly experiences we all keep in the back of our mind for

Posted Images

First of like to say credit to Anthony Joshua brilliant result got up of the canvas to win brilliant for British boxing and hopefully sets up a fury fight when fury gets into shape lol but I'm sure that will motivate him to get back asap

Secondly tho seriously if you think that is better than furys win your mad how can someone who went life and death and go down from the only flush punch and win by punchers chance be better than a unanimous decision in a champions home turf lol lets just remember fury got hit with a bigger punch that that and never went down but I don't think aj jaw is bad it's good actually but wvlad should of had him out of there round after but seemed to chuck it away fury played with wvlad aj went life and death and got the lucky punch and please watch the stoppage flurry again how many punches landed clean one lol British stoppage agin here stopped on his feet no need for a rematch tho wvlads done but anyone who denies a fury ud win over aj in the new British super fight again crazy

Well done aj

Argue with what I said reply I don't care not responding after this or reading the posts on this topic after there's only one King of the heavyweights in uk and it's not aj lol bring it on

Styles make fights, that doesn't mean that Joshua won't knock Tyson out when they meet.

vlad is a credit to himself and the sport. for a man of his age to be in that condition is quite remarkable imo.. i had him winning the fight until the stoppage. AJ seemed to be blowing early on and did really well to come back into it and win.

Ant great fight but Wlad lost it by playing it safe with the jab Instead of going after him through rounds 6-9 when Joshua had nothing left. Wlad will watch that fight and be kicking himself,he will definetly fancy the rematch .

rounds 6n7 doest come into a fight like that if your in the ring.unless he has it in his contract for a rematch...ees for the saltmines.lol

Loved it, was a good two sided battle, a.j got tested... He was fecked in middle rounds.... Had to really dig in to get win..... But... I think that right uppercut, was a wee bit of lucky one.. One more round as the fight was going and kilt had him on points I think. It just shows the fitness required in this sport , when by round 5, both lads are in the middle of the ring ... Spent

no doubt knash has been in both dressing rooms we get the full rundown in the morning

may watch Kelly maloneys handbeg doesn't get dipped..lol

• Like 2

Loved it, was a good two sided battle, a.j got tested... He was fecked in middle rounds.... Had to really dig in to get win..... But... I think that right uppercut, was a wee bit of lucky one.. One more round as the fight was going and kilt had him on points I think. It just shows the fitness required in this sport , when by round 5, both lads are in the middle of the ring ... Spent

no doubt knash has been in both dressing rooms we get the full rundown in the morning

may watch Kelly maloneys handbeg doesn't get dipped..lol

and somebody hit fury with her butt plug

Well done aj

you really are totally f***ing deluded in your belief that fury is a decent boxer, he won the title with a dancing match with barely a punch thrown, has no respect for boxing and just sees it as something better than fisticuffs in a local caravan park, if there is any decency and morals in boxing the idiot should be banned for doping no matter what stupid excuse he`s trying to con everyone with, and no matter how f***ing great your hero is, AJ actually managed to stop his opponent, how did your idol do?

vlad is a credit to himself and the sport. for a man of his age to be in that condition is quite remarkable imo.. i had him winning the fight until the stoppage. AJ seemed to be blowing early on and did really well to come back into it and win.

Ant great fight but Wlad lost it by playing it safe with the jab Instead of going after him through rounds 6-9 when Joshua had nothing left. Wlad will watch that fight and be kicking himself,he will definetly fancy the rematch .

and if a rematch , AJ will take him hell of alot quicker deff, Aj said him self tonight in the ring , that knows he still got a lot to learn fook me he only had 19 fights now, most people and other fighters know that as well .And a younger Vlad would have prob won to night, but it what in front you now that counts and AJ done great, he took 3 crackin shots to the head/chin, the 3rd dropped him , yeh he was fecked for couple rounds , but his age and fitness got him through , and he finished in style deff .Regards Fury , AJ will knock him out easy, if Fury tries stand and fight him, AJ as more powerful punch, if does running around/back peddling and throwing the odd punch think it was 7-8 punches against Wlad lol, all AJ will do is walk round with him get in closer get his reach right , then bang down goes Fury , thats how it would go, if Fury wanted to go for a ko quick ,AJ will finish it quicker , either way early rounds or towards the end Fury will get knocked out if they ever have a fight .. thats 100% :yes:

• Like 1

Well done aj

you really are totally f***ing deluded in your belief that fury is a decent boxer, he won the title with a dancing match with barely a punch thrown, has no respect for boxing and just sees it as something better than fisticuffs in a local caravan park, if there is any decency and morals in boxing the idiot should be banned for doping no matter what stupid excuse he`s trying to con everyone with, and no matter how f***ing great your hero is, AJ actually managed to stop his opponent, how did your idol do?
his idol beat the man who couldn't be beat in 10 yrs, fury actually played a part in tonight's match up by freeing up the belts in the 1st place, he needs to get his act together and get amongst it

Lmfao Neil you f***ing muppet read my comments furys win was ten times better than that listen did fury go down after a flush punch from wlad lmfao no wlad had aj f****d for three rounds just is so old he couldn't Finnish him of aj is very over rated and don't say he never hit fury bla bla bla look at the shot fury gets hit with in 11 round you here the f***ing noise from the commentary box twice as much power than the one that hit aj and had him shook for three rounds

Fury ud aj it's coming soon don't worry but like I said I wanted aj to win to set this up wvlad is old and past it furys damaged goods and sloppy seconds lol

Delete me from this forum please mods for ever to many deluded c**ts here

Lmfao Neil you f***ing muppet read my comments furys win was ten times better than that listen did fury go down after a flush punch from wlad lmfao no wlad had aj f****d for three rounds just is so old he couldn't Finnish him of aj is very over rated and don't say he never hit fury bla bla bla look at the shot fury gets hit with in 11 round you here the f***ing noise from the commentary box twice as much power than the one that hit aj and had him shook for three rounds

Fury ud aj it's coming soon don't worry but like I said I wanted aj to win to set this up wvlad is old and past it furys damaged goods and sloppy seconds lol

lololol you on the hand glider? Bit of a chartpolski post there cushty, your made of sterner stuff surely.
  • Like 1

SHAKES HANDS FOR FCUK SAKE///shite n the bucket.

• Like 2

SHAKES HANDS FOR FCUK SAKE///shite n the bucket.

Hahahahahahaha

• Like 1