Joshua V Klitschko

The way I look at the fury aj coparriison is this aj beat him by ko just like three other people have done so nothing newhow many have beat him on points in his own turf unanimously nothing taking away from ajs win as it was a good scrap put things into perspective they both beat an old wvlad one went life and death and took the fight to him nearly coming worse of and the other played with him hands behind back etc

the only people I think have a chance against aj are wvlad in a rematch David haye and of course fury a fit Dillon whyte might be able cause some trouble again also I think

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Havent looked through all these posts i skipped through a load having nearly pissed my pants laughing so much so apologies if i repeat anything already said.....the thing a lot of folk just cant seen

the only thing better than that aj win,,,,is cushty's posts on here...

Joshua has a lot of holes in his game he lacks knowledge and ring education,he never boxed as a kid so hasnt got all those small and sometimes silly experiences we all keep in the back of our mind for

Posted Images

It answered questions for both fighters that fight, I disagree with Gnasher on Wlad being timid of going for it after he dropped Joshua. He was trying to land that left hook but his timing just wasn't there and was missing wildly, Joshua had nothing at that point and wasn't throwing anything back. The new improved Wlad has always lacked the balls to dig deep and push for the knockout anyways but he did mention he didn't feel the need to rush as he believed it was just a matter of time, big mistake in my eyes.

The way I look at the fury aj coparriison is this aj beat him by ko just like three other people have done so nothing newhow many have beat him on points in his own turf unanimously nothing taking away from ajs win as it was a good scrap put things into perspective they both beat an old wvlad one went life and death and took the fight to him nearly coming worse of and the other played with him hands behind back etc

the only people I think have a chance against aj are wvlad in a rematch David haye and of course fury a fit Dillon whyte might be able cause some trouble again also I think

Shows you don't know too much then bud. Haye is done. Wlad I think should retire after that. Aj has come on a mile more than dillion whyte since their fight. Fury is the only one out of them all I can see maybe facing and maybe winning in the future. When fury fought wlad he should have tried taking his hands from behind his back and throwing some punches haha the fight was rotten buddy

How does that show that then cunty an active fit haye is a nightmare for Joshua I actually give him a better chance than anyone else but your right I think he's done and dusted

Fight was rotten why it was a technical masterclass just seems everyone goes for blood and knockouts not actually boxing fury made wlad look bad because he was so awkward anyone into boxing knows this

Shows you don't know too much then bud. Haye is done. Wlad I think should retire after that. Aj has come on a mile more than dillion whyte since their fight. Fury is the only one out of them all I can see maybe facing and maybe winning in the future. When fury fought wlad he should have tried taking his hands from behind his back and throwing some punches haha the fight was rotten buddy
How does that show that then cunty an active fit haye is a nightmare for Joshua I actually give him a better chance than anyone else but your right I think he's done and dusted

Fight was rotten why it was a technical masterclass just seems everyone goes for blood and knockouts not actually boxing fury made wlad look bad because he was so awkward anyone into boxing knows this

I really enjoy boxing and what fury done was executed a great game plan but it wasn't boxing . Boxing involves throwing punches haha. Honestly buddy. Answer seriously. If tyson fury was half way in your arse and you were halfway in hughie furys arse would you push forwards or move back?

Shows you don't know much then cunty

Fury threw lots of punches go watch the fight again you blind c**t lol wvlad was the one who barley through punches due to Tyson being awkward

It answered questions for both fighters that fight, I disagree with Gnasher on Wlad being timid of going for it after he dropped Joshua. He was trying to land that left hook but his timing just wasn't there and was missing wildly, Joshua had nothing at that point and wasn't throwing anything back. The new improved Wlad has always lacked the balls to dig deep and push for the knockout anyways but he did mention he didn't feel the need to rush as he believed it was just a matter of time, big mistake in my eyes.

Hesitancy plays havoc on your timing ;) .....i didnt notice his timing being off for the rest of the fight.....infact id go as far as to say that was the best,most nimble and energised Klitchsko ive seen in years.

• Like 3

Hesitancy plays havoc on your timing ;) .....i didnt notice his timing being off for the rest of the fight.....infact id go as far as to say that was the best,most nimble and energised Klitchsko ive seen in years.

So does being 41 and being out the ring for nearly 2 years ?

Wlad has been a safety first fighter for most of his career since he got exposed by Sanders and Brewster. He dropped Joshua badly and had him ripe for the taking for the next 2-3 rounds and still couldn't get him out of there, it just wasn't happening. He should forget about a rematch and go and enjoy retirement, wether you like him or not he's made his way into the ATG list.

I also think that was the best I've ever seen Klitchko fight, he boxed perfectly I thought, it really was a very good fight for all the right reasons..

great boxing, knock downs, edge of your seat type fight, and a great finish from AJ... and a a lot of class shown from both men before and after..

I really can't see why anyone can try and be negative about either of them.... strange to want to find a put down when there isn't one there

• Like 5

Joshua is the man at the moment,only serious contenders to him are Parker,Wilder,Ortiz,Wlad and Fury. Fury and Joshua are two opposite extremes to each other,one is the big power puncher and the other the boxer. Joshua would not dream of trying to outpoint Fury and Fury would not dream to try and ko Joshua,both fighters know better than to play the others game.Its in a few of the Scottish papers up here today that he could be rematching Wlad in Germany .

I think the best Wlad looked in recent years was his fight with the unbeaten Pulev,timing and accuracy spot on,wasted nothing.It was a top performance that night for Wlad .

Edited by MickC

I think the best Wlad looked in recent years was his fight with the unbeaten Pulev,timing and accuracy spot on,wasted nothing.It was a top performance that night for Wlad .

Yep Pulev was meant to be the new beast but Wlad wiped him out. People forget that Wlad had looked poor in his previous fight before Fury when he laboured to a decision against Jennings, he's past it it's as simple as that.

• Like 1

Yep Pulev was meant to be the new beast but Wlad wiped him out. People forget that Wlad had looked poor in his previous fight before Fury when he laboured to a decision against Jennings, he's past it it's as simple as that.
I want to see AJ honour his mandatory with Ortiz ...Ortiz made light work of Jennings I think it would be a fight right up ortiz's street. ..think there already trying to swerve it.

I really enjoy boxing and what fury done was executed a great game plan but it wasn't boxing . Boxing involves throwing punches haha. Honestly buddy. Answer seriously. If tyson fury was half way in your arse and you were halfway in hughie furys arse would you push forwards or move back?
Dry Bummers

When fighters are washed up they deteriorate fight to fight they don't suddenly look better than previous fights......do you think Klitchsko looked better against Fury than he did last night then ?

Yes his best days are behind him as any 41 year old fighter would be.......is he past it....not on last nights performance he,s not.

Edited by gnasher16