Joshua V Klitschko

Great fight and unexpected, Wlad let him off the hook I think but Joshua has got character and got the win. Wlad knows he threw it away, Joshua was completely gone.

Which fight did you watch mate? Lol
The one where Joshua fell like a tree and was completely gone for 2-3 rounds....... ?
Lol you're funny. You should try that live at the apollo.

He took big shots off a big hitter. What everyone has been saying he wouldn't take. Shook himself off and cracked on with the job in hand.

Wlad let him off the hook? That's nonsensical. Wlad dug deep with everything he had and it wasn't quite enough.

But each to their own. We all see different things.

Takes one to know one.......

Yeah he let him off the hook, Joshua was completely gone after that for 2-3 rounds and Wlad was looking for the highlight reel left hook but it never landed.

Joshua has got bags of heart and can whack but don't come with the bullshit he got dropped and just shook it off.

But he did. And then won heavyweight champion of the world ?

Not sure why or how you can try to play that down.

It took him a good 3 rounds to get his feet.

Where have I played him down?

Yeh it took them both a few rounds to stop looking like they had just supped 10 pints. Not disputing that. And it's to be expected.

You said Wlad let him off the hook and I don't agree. I thought Wlad gave his all to stop AJ.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Havent looked through all these posts i skipped through a load having nearly pissed my pants laughing so much so apologies if i repeat anything already said.....the thing a lot of folk just cant seen

the only thing better than that aj win,,,,is cushty's posts on here...

Joshua has a lot of holes in his game he lacks knowledge and ring education,he never boxed as a kid so hasnt got all those small and sometimes silly experiences we all keep in the back of our mind for

Posted Images

Great fight and unexpected, Wlad let him off the hook I think but Joshua has got character and got the win. Wlad knows he threw it away, Joshua was completely gone.

Which fight did you watch mate? Lol
The one where Joshua fell like a tree and was completely gone for 2-3 rounds....... ?
Lol you're funny. You should try that live at the apollo.

He took big shots off a big hitter. What everyone has been saying he wouldn't take. Shook himself off and cracked on with the job in hand.

Wlad let him off the hook? That's nonsensical. Wlad dug deep with everything he had and it wasn't quite enough.

But each to their own. We all see different things.

Takes one to know one.......

Yeah he let him off the hook, Joshua was completely gone after that for 2-3 rounds and Wlad was looking for the highlight reel left hook but it never landed.

Joshua has got bags of heart and can whack but don't come with the bullshit he got dropped and just shook it off.

But he did. And then won heavyweight champion of the world ?

Not sure why or how you can try to play that down.

It took him a good 3 rounds to get his feet.

Where have I played him down?

Yeh it took them both a few rounds to stop looking like they had just supped 10 pints. Not disputing that. And it's to be expected.

You said Wlad let him off the hook and I don't agree. I thought Wlad gave his all to stop AJ.

I'm not saying he purposely let him off the hook but he was trying too hard to finish him with that one big left hook. When that shot lands flush it's goodnight that's how powerful that shot is.

Joshua has got the heart and balls of a Lion and dug deep and did amazing to get the stoppage but I definitely think it's one Wlad let get away, im genuinely gutted for the bloke.

It has to be fury or a uni fight against wilder, which aj will have to watch for the wild Hay makers, wlad has to retire as he's past his best, haye is done, hughie fury is still playing dot to dot on his roid back, bellew who knows, but if it wasn't for fury beating the champ then the heavy weight division could still be boring

• Like 2

That wasnt the same wlad that fought fury , the one tonight turned up to fight . Aj had to dig deep to pull that off ..great fight

Correct it was an older Wlad who was able to get to Joshua and ask some big questions of him. Furys movement and gameplan left Wlad looking terrible.it wasn't fan friendly but Fury won and never had a mark on him. Joshua V Fury has to happen .

How can people say he's not fit, he just got the stoppage in the 11th round.

Both fighters impressed me, Joshua because he got up from a monster shot and Wlad because he showed heart in there.

I just wish they would have knocked each other out with one shot then there would be no winner.

• Like 1

Both fighters impressed me, Joshua because he got up from a monster shot and Wlad because he showed heart in there.

I just wish they would have knocked each other out with one shot then there would be no winner.

no...their fit alright..but when fighting fits a different story..it should be brought back til 15rds..imo

vlad is a credit to himself and the sport. for a man of his age to be in that condition is quite remarkable imo.. i had him winning the fight until the stoppage. AJ seemed to be blowing early on and did really well to come back into it and win.

• Like 5

no...their fit alright..but when fighting fits a different story..it should be brought back til 15rds..imo

The good thing with Joshua is he gets a second wind, he did it against Whyte and he did it tonight.

Let's not forget though Wlad is an old fighter, he's not the same man that was dominating the sport for a decade. I wanted Wlad to win truth be told but in a way it's better for boxing this result.

• Like 1

Good entertaining fight for the most and a good finish by aj but he was very lucky to be still there vlads age showed and if it was 4 or 5 years ago he would have finished aj off but this experience will stand massively to aj in the future

Loved it, was a good two sided battle, a.j got tested... He was fecked in middle rounds.... Had to really dig in to get win..... But... I think that right uppercut, was a wee bit of lucky one.. One more round as the fight was going and kilt had him on points I think. It just shows the fitness required in this sport , when by round 5, both lads are in the middle of the ring ... Spent

• Like 2

vlad is a credit to himself and the sport. for a man of his age to be in that condition is quite remarkable imo.. i had him winning the fight until the stoppage. AJ seemed to be blowing early on and did really well to come back into it and win.

Ant great fight but Wlad lost it by playing it safe with the jab Instead of going after him through rounds 6-9 when Joshua had nothing left. Wlad will watch that fight and be kicking himself,he will definetly fancy the rematch .

• Like 2